Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tumatauenga and Fred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Tumatauenga and Fred Empty
PostSubject: Tumatauenga and Fred   Tumatauenga and Fred Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 am

Fred,The Nightmare is in his locker room training when he feels a presence, he looks up to see Tumatauenga standing at the door.

Fred, The Nightmare: What the hell are you doing here? get outta here or else.

Tumatauenga: Be calm Fred,The Nightmare, I do not come to bring harm to you, not yet, I wanted to thank you for our last match. It brings me great pleasure to know that all the great warriors weren't eradicated from this world thousands of years ago. You showed strength, determination and courage, things a true warrior possesses, so for now I applaud your efforts as a rival

Tumatauenga then turns and heads for the exit.

Fred, The Nightmare: But this surely isn't over between us, I will continue to stand in your way each time you try to bring harm to others.

Tumatauenga turns his head looking over his shoulder.

Tumatauenga: I would expect nothing less my worthy adversary

Tumatauenga leaves the locker room, as Fred, The Nightmare continues his training.
Back to top Go down

Tumatauenga and Fred
Page 1 of 1