Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wolf Pack is Formed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Wolf Pack is Formed Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf Pack is Formed   The Wolf Pack is Formed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:26 am

(Right after the attack on AC)

The Crimson Moon, The Burslem Bomber, The Warrior of Muay Thai and "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little are walking backstage together.

TCM: Well you guys know what I have been thinking. Maybe we should stop doing these attacks. I mean, We don't want to make this whole WAR a personal thing.

TEAJL: Wait bro, what you are saying is that you don't want to do this anymore?

TCM: NOOOOOT, we are laying down the law here in D.A.M, and we are the best stable.(Laughing)

TWoMT: You got that right, but one thing. Who is our 5th member?

TBB: Yeah that is one thing we need to think of.

TCM: Yeah I have been thinking of that too, and maybe we should...

Mr. Muscle is seen walking up to The Crimson Moon.

Mr. Muscle: Hello TCM, it seems you guys are the more powerful group. And I would like to join.

TCM: Well guys I think we found our last member.

TBB: But he needs to prove himself right?

TEAJL: Yeah he should have to do that (Sarcastically)

TBB: Jordan, you don't need to be sarcastic with me.

TEAJL: Sorry buddy.

TCM: Hold on guys, I don't think he needs to prove himself, I mean he is the one and the only person who is undefeated here in D.A.M/CBS, so I think he has proven enough. Plus he is the Legends Champion, So he is in.

Mr. Muscle: That's good.

TWoMT: But now since we are done with the whole Alliance thing. What is the name?

TCM: Well I have been thinking, and I believe it will be, 'The Wolf Pack.'

TEAJL: That is nice.

TBB: I agree

Mr. Muscle: Well that does suit us very well

TWoMT: True, lets do this.

TCM: Wait a second. We have taken out 2 of the 4 members already in Fraternity or whatever there names are. So I think we need to make a hit on the rest.

Mr. Muscle: A hit, meaning?

TCM: Whoever takes out the rest of The Fraternity geeks, may get an opportunity to get a shot at your Legends Title Mr. Muscle.

Mr. Muscle: That is a good idea. But...I don't agree. But your the boss. So I will.

TCM: And no one here can do the hit. We are a family.

The Wolf Pack leaves the scene.
Back to top Go down

The Wolf Pack is Formed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: