Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the attack by Fred

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

After the attack by Fred Empty
PostSubject: After the attack by Fred   After the attack by Fred Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 am

Tumatauenga is taken into the medic room after the attack from Fred, The Nightmare, The medics roll him to check the damage that was done by the chair.

Medic 1: Where's the blood?

Medic 2: What? How can that be?

Tumatauenga then awakes suddenly and throws the medic across the room and sits up.

Tumatauenga: ARGGGGHHH!!!!

The second medic rushes over to the first medic to assist him, Tumatauenga gets up and walks to the door of the medic room, he then slams through the door shattering it to pieces.

Tumatauenga: Fred, The Nightmare... Your time is up, I’m coming to end you once and for all!!!

Tumatauenga then walks off in search for Fred, The Nightmare

(Continued in the parking lot....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the attack by Fred   After the attack by Fred Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:59 pm

What Attack happened to you Tuma?

This is what I have because this goes along with the Storyline me, and AC are trying to do:

20min later, the medics finished with Tumatauenga

Tuma: Medics, what in the world happened?

Medic 1: That is a question we wanted to ask you. Don't you know anything, what happened?

Tumatauenga, looks at Medic 1, in a sarcastic manner.

Tuma: Oh yeah, I don't know what happened.

Medic 2: Okay, you don't need to be acting all sarcastic with us.

Tuma: Well I need answers. Can I wrestle?

Medic 2: Um...

Medic 1 interupts medic 2.

Medic 1: That is up to you, You can wrestle if you want.

Tuma: Then yes I will, Screw this Tournament, he offended me by attacking me. So its on!

Tumatauenga gets up and walks backstage to his lockerroom.

What attacked happened? DId I miss something
Back to top Go down
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: After the attack by Fred   After the attack by Fred Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Ok fine, You guys do all my RP's then, You guys want more active RPers in the fed, yet you'll take control of my character even though i'm a regular RPer.
the RP I did was for the same incident where fred hits my character, your RP for my character just doesn't suit my character that's all.

But sweet you go ahead and take my character over if that's what You and AC wish to do, I might as well not even RP at all if that's the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the attack by Fred   After the attack by Fred Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Man dude calm down, I will put yours in. But can you please calm down.
You can just reword my RP that I did if you would like. SORRY, I originaly wanted you and Fred, to do the Last Blood match. Can you reword my RP and make it as your Charector would want it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the attack by Fred   After the attack by Fred Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Alrgith Tuma, I found a way how to make this fit, so I put it inot the show. I delted my RP from the show, and did yours.
Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the attack by Fred   After the attack by Fred Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the attack by Fred
Page 1 of 1