Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those Wacky Randoms!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Those Wacky Randoms! Empty
PostSubject: Those Wacky Randoms!   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:27 pm

These will consisted of those one off RP's, the ones that don't really go into story lines, like ones that just happen but don't really go with anything. They are some of the Wacky and funny Rps you see time to time and they are always good to have a read and sometimes get a laugh out of, maybe ...... lol, but have a look and see for yourself
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Forrest Freaks Out; Occured On ( CBS 21/01/09) Writer: VGM (The Crimson Moon)   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Forrst Shriek Monstar is seen walking down the Hall.

Staff Member: Hey Forrest Good luck tonight in your match.
Forrest: Thanks...You have a good time directing the lighting or whatever you do.

Forrest Shriek Monstar seems to see a shadow go flying next to him.

Forrest: Um...Hey man, did you just see something?
Staff member: No...Why?

Forrest: I swear on my life, I saw someone or something go flying next to me into my locker rooom.
Staff Member: Forrest, man I think your drifting into lalala land here before your match, Calm down. Is this your first Tournament you have been in?
Forrest: What did you say to me? You don't talk like that to me, I am a wrestler so that means I am a strong peson.
Staff member: (Whispering) Not really.
Forrest: What...Seriously you need to stop before I am forced to put my hands on you.
Staff Member: Dude...Are you realizing this right now, Your opponent Naruto Uchaiah is using mind games with you man, Calm down. You can't get like this, Your match is next. So man, Go to your locker room.
Forrest: Yeah maybe your right.

Forrest Shriek Monstar continues walking towards his locker room. He gets into the locker room, and shuts the door behind him. Forrest Shriek Monstar turns around and sees Naruto sitting in his Chair.

Naruto: Hello Forrest, I see you are a little Shaken up, Why is this so. You are going to be in a match next with me and your acting like you have never seen a ghost?
Forrest: What do you mean, Your not a ghost. I am looking right at you.

Naruto Uchiah seems to have multiplied his body.

Naruto: Well yes I am a ghost look at your Couch.

Forrest looks at his Couch and sees another Naruto.

Forrest: What is going on here? Stop this.

Forrest runs out of his Locker room And can't be found for the rest of the night until his match starts.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Abject Interruption Writer: David Hardy Made On: Wed Jan 21, 2009   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:25 am

Camera focuses on ring as David Hardy's theme is heard all around the arena.The fans cheer
David Hardy enters the ring and grabs a mic

DH: I just want to say how much i enjoy D. A. M. It is the greatest FED in the world.

David Hardy pauses while fans cheer

DH: The first show ever was the greatest in the world.
DH: I just want to say thanks for making this fed even better

Lights go out and when they come on, Harry Potter is standing with a mic
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: A cold Breeze blows in the D.A.M lockeroom Writer: King Klondike Made On: Mon Jan 19, 2009   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:43 am

[img]Those Wacky Randoms! 015

The wooden door kicks open in the D.A.M locker room, a cold breeze blows past the wrestlers perparing for the upcoming Wrestling card. In walks a mountain of a man wearing animal skins and smelling like a wet dog. Slowly he strolls past the other workers and tosses his duffel bag down by an empty chair. He takes a gander around the room before setting his large frame in the seat.

Klondike:Bunch of Polecats.....

He leans down and unzipped his black bag and a fowl odor creeps out .

Klondike:Woo-Weee....should of had the ol' lady wash these suckers out...been a few months.

He gives a little chuckle to himself as kicks off his fur boot by his duffel bag. The mountain man starts pulling down his red sock exposing his clammy, white foot. He stretches out his toes letting them air-out one by one, a gleam of joy comes over his face.

Klondike:The names Klondike.....King Klondike for anybody that gives a whoot.

Klondike preys off his other fur boot and places it next to it's pair.

Klondike:I ain't too good at that there spell'n or that arithmetic...but one thing this ol' coot IS good at and that there is scrapp'n....I eat Badger for breakfast, Wolverines for lunch....an elk for my dinner. I've beat the frozen snot of a whole tribe of Eskimos.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a can of snuff and dips a huge wad into his lower lip.

Klondike:You Polecats should be like kick'n a baby seal across a frozen lake.....real easy.

King Klondike spits a dark brown liquid onto the locker room floor.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: PhantomTA calls out Rowdy Bush Writer: Guest Date:Sat Jan 31, 2009   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 am

Rowdy Bush is seen walking backstage.*

PhantomTA runs up to Rowdy Bush

PhantomTA: Hello Rowdy I haven't really gotten to meet you yet, But I don't really care about meeting you. I want you in the ring because I am the best thing to happen to DAM, And You are just a weak pawn to me.

Rowdy Bush: What...I am no Pawn, I will be champion as soon as I get my shot.

PhantomTA: You will never get a shot at any title here, As long as I have something to do with it.

Rowdy Bush: Something to do with it, You can't even handle me. I will dominate you.

PhantomTA: Oh really, Then lets have a match then.

Rowdy Bush: No need to ask for one, I accept. Lets go to the ring now.

Rowdy Bush and PhantomTA are walking to the ring with a Referee following.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Change of mind Writer: Gersolmer date: Sun Jan 25, 2009   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:03 am

Gersolmers music is heard over the arena and he walks down the ramp with a mic.
After he rolled in the ring he lifts the mic.

G : ?????. I´m calling you out to settle this once and for all!

After seconds ????? stands at the ramp.

[b]?????:
I know what you want ! You want one more chance to get a better contract. But you know the ref.....

G: Oh no no. Stop talking please.. Please. I don´t want your contract anymore. I see now that there is more in wrestling then the money....

?????: O..... Ok, so what do you want?

G: A match! One last match to prove you that I´m serious. Please give me the chance to prove it not only to you, no to prove it to the fans.
?????: Ok you´re on!

Commentator: Could Gersolmer really got a turn on his mind? We will find out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Suddenly King Klondike storms out Writer: King Klondike Date: Sun Jan 25, 2009   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:12 am

Both wrestlers exit the ring and head back behind the curtain. Suddenly King Klondike storms out to the crowd with a mic in his hand.

King Klondike: I know you people out here was hope'n to see the next match on this card, but your just gonna have to wait one cotton-pick'n minute. You see last week I was hope'n to get my mitts on that low-down dirty, yellow belly'd sap-sucker Billy Gunn. Instead I faced some two-bit Ham and egg'er...I already forgot the kids name.

Klondike takes a deep breath and looks over the crowd.

King Klondike: Billy Boy, if you think I forgot about you.....your wrong! If you think I forgot about what you did to my ol' Lady...your wrong! You need to Man-up and come out here and get beat from pillar to post. I'm gonna take those hands that you used to touch my woman and break all ten fingers Billy-Boy...I'm gonna...

To Klondike's surprise Ringside security comes out and gathers around the Mountain Man from the Yukon.

King Klondike: What in the Sam-Blazes is going on here?

Security points there fingers to the Back and then grabs a hold of Klondike.

King Klondike: You can't hide Billy-Boy..you can't Ru--...

King drops the mic and is excorted behind the curtain
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: From the "Little guys" Writer: bigdaddykool Made on: Sat Jan 31,   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:02 am

Kid Rock's- Cocky starts to play in the background
BDK appears from backstage and begins to speak from the stage

BDK: I may not be the "great" AC, but I am here to take myself to the top. Whether that be some "surprise" partnerships or "surprise" meeting in the parking lot. I am all game. I came to DAM to do 2 things..win lots of gold and kick ass. I still have neither so it's time to do both. I may be the new blood around here, but keep your eyes open and watch your backs. Now on to the bars and maybe some brawling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Wacky Randoms!   Those Wacky Randoms! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Wacky Randoms!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Season Overview :: Season One-
Jump to: