Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TCM Gives a Rematch

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TCM Gives a Rematch Empty
PostSubject: TCM Gives a Rematch   TCM Gives a Rematch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:40 pm

The Crimson Moon, and The Warrior of Muay Thai, and Mr Muscle, and "The Elite Assassin" Jordan Little, are in The Crimson Moon's office, and cameras are on.

TEAJL: Hey bro, are you okay?

The Crimson Moon, looks sadden

TCM: Am I okay? AM I? NO, I am not. I should be amazing. But last Saturday on D.A.M, everything went wrong. I mean come on. TWoMT, you didn't need to face me, you could of layed down on the mat and let me win.

TWoMT: Yeah I could of, but I shouldn't of. Because...

The Crimson Moon interrupts The Warrior of Muay Thai.

TCM: Yeah you didn't, but now that is back in the past. So who really cares. TEAJL, I think that you should of won last week against Twister, but instead you shook his hand. That isn't even close to what we are about. Like COME ON, everyone one lost besides TWoMT. And that is good, but some of us should of won.

Mr Muscle: Hey boss, sorry man. I know but I should of won as well, but I didn't.

TCM: Yeah, that is okay. But I really did want you to win. But you didn't, but you will get another shot tonight on CBS.

Mr Muscle: Thanks man, when is it?

TCM: The Main Event.

Mr Muscle: THANKS.

Mr Muscle walks backstage to his locker room, as the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down

TCM Gives a Rematch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Administration :: VGM's Office-
Jump to: