Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TKU after-show interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

TKU after-show interview Empty
PostSubject: TKU after-show interview   TKU after-show interview Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Chris and his crew walk in the locker room where Mike and Joe set back after their match. Some Iron Maiden playing in the background. Mike has his back turned to the door. Throwing his leather vest in the locker next to a case of beer and putting his sweaty t-shirt in a bag. Joe have already changed his clothes and seems to be ready to move out.

Mike: Man that was a cool match. I hope next week gonna be that fun.
Joe: Sensational is quite on a roll. We have to train hard this week.
Mike: Yeah. Next week we must put out a hell of fight. I hope they do the same so we can have a little fun. That's a shame it's a tag match though. I would love to get a 1 on 1 match with Sinsational.

Mike start to laugh, Joe follows but not for long as he realizes the crew is already here. With a quick sign of the head he signals it to Mike.

Mike (now face to the crew): Oh... et M*rde... Talk about putting your foot in your mouth...
Chris (a little embarassed): Well, sorry to come in unannounced, guys, but can I ask you a few questions ?
Joe (trying to stay serious): Sure.
Chris: We now know who your next challengers for the title are. It's gonna be Sinsationally Painful, the team of Sinsational and The Elegant Pain. Do you have any comments ?
Mike: Well, their team is quite interesting and we do not take them likely. I can guarantee you next week match is going to tear the roof off. They're on a roll, with what, two straight wins. It's good for them. They gonna need all the momentum they can get if they want to put the King of the Ring, The German Wall, Big Joe Stump and The King of the Road, yours truly down. You know us now, we fight 'till the end no matter what. I know a mixed tag team against a male tag team may seem unbalanced on the paper but look at tonight's match. She had a good in-ring time and she threw some interesting moves. We know we will enjoy our match and we will enjoy our victory next week even more.
Chris: You're confident that you will keep the belts ?
Joe (getting a little angry): YES ! If we are not we already have lost that fight and we should just hand over the belts. Have you others questions like that Captain Obvious ?
Chris: So do you have a strategy for next week, do you already have a plan and what is it ?
Mike (with a smile): Yes we have one and you'll discover it like everyone, in the ring next week.

To stop the interview Mike look at his watch in his nearby locker.

Mike: Well I'm sorry guys but it's time for me to hit the shower and move out. Joe, I'll see you at the bar for our little celebration.

Mike walks into the shower. As the crew leave they see a pair of black jeans flying through the shower door onto the bench where Mike's bag is.

Joe (laughing, walking out with Chris): Nice throw. See you at the bar.
Back to top Go down

TKU after-show interview
Page 1 of 1