Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gerolmers Contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gersolmer
Wrestler
Wrestler
Gersolmer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Gerolmers Contract Empty
PostSubject: Gerolmers Contract   Gerolmers Contract Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am

The camera is in the Parking Lot waiting with Chris. Suddenly a big black car drives into the parking lot and stops right before the two man. The door opens and a man slowly steps out of the car. Without appreciating them of a look he walks to the door of the arena.

Chris: Hey , hey wait! I have some questions!

Chris runs after the man and catches his shoulder. The man stops immediately and murmurs:

Man: Never touch me again
Chris: What? What did you say?

The man pushes the hand at the shoulder away and shouts :

Man:NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!!!

Chris: Oh .....ok... eh.... . So what do you think about your new show?
Man: To make this clear: I´m not signed yet. What did you think why i´m here? To wrestle one of this jerks? No, i´m here to make THE contract for THE most talented wrestler at this planet! Gersolmer!!!

Gersolmer leaves Chris alone in the parking lot while the camera follows him to AC´s office.
As he walks in without knocking he slams the door before the camera can follow him into it.

Commentator: Ok. I think we will see later tonight if we got one more match at the card.
Back to top Go down

Gerolmers Contract
Page 1 of 1