Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return of the Wish contest.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

The Return of the Wish contest. Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Wish contest.   The Return of the Wish contest. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 am

Decipher the following phrase. Something is written inside of it that you must figure out and explain how you figured it out. The first one to successfully do so will earn one free wish that can be for anything fed related except for the following: I cannot give you a wad of fanteuros or a briefcase, etc. I cannot let your wrestler gain levels or WS. I have lifted the guaranteed win in a title match but realize that if you wouldn't normally win, you will lose it back on the next show whether it be CBS or DAM. You can make your wish a better contract and we don't have to wait until the end of the season to grant that wish anymore. I would like to see some originality done with the wishes though just so I don't think you all have no imagination. Thank you and good luck. With that I give you:

JUSTLY OMIT HINDERANCES NOW! THEN HASTILY REMOVE EVERY EXCUSE SINCE IN XEROXED TOKENS EVEN EXCEPTIONAL NOBLEMEN AND NON DISTINGUISHED SOLDIERS EXCERT VERY EQUAL NEEDS THAT EMOTE EQUAL NAMES

That is your puzzle and for once, the answer cannot be found on the Internet because I made this one up. I will give you one clue though because this is ridiculously difficult. Your clue is ONE.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The Return of the Wish contest. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Wish contest.   The Return of the Wish contest. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:37 am

Ok I know you just posted it but i'll give it a crack.

JOHN THREE SIXTEEN AND SEVENTEEN.

With your clue being "ONE", I took the first letter of each word and came up with the above, Sort of sounds like a section of the bible JOHN 3:16 and 17.
So I figured, that makes sense if it is an exert. Otherwise i'm gonna look like a fool jocolor
Back to top Go down

The Return of the Wish contest.
Page 1 of 1