Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[1v1] Season 3 storyline idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

[1v1] Season 3 storyline idea Empty
PostSubject: [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea   [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm

I had a "classic movie" idea for an angle of 4 weeks (I've been told it's the whole season for one show). It requires at least 7 slots overs the 4 weeks (more likely 8, so 2 slot a week) and sometimes a sentence or two in the opening note of the show. I know it's quite invading but if it's done right i hope it can be pretty entertaining.
Alignment of the other wrestler is not important since i'll take the other without any trouble but I need someone else who can/want to write RP segments.
I have a "script" of a chain key events in the story. How to go from one to another is up to us but we have to follow the "script" for the story to have any sense. Since i don't know who will take what role i'll write it with the generic term "Heel" and "Face" for the two characters

Spoiler:

Last edited by Mike Garner on Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea   [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:01 am

I give some more thoughts to it so I'll think i take the role of the Heel. I want to turn and give a try to a Heel role.
So anyone want to play the Face ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea   [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am

I present myself as a possible face opponent for your storyline, although it must go along with my 'True Night' shows, which I can make on one show and we play the story along the 4 weeks, with some cheap attacks and so... Wink

If anyone else wants to play the face character please also step forward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea   [1v1] Season 3 storyline idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[1v1] Season 3 storyline idea
Page 1 of 1