Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New horror in town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-02

New horror in town Empty
PostSubject: New horror in town   New horror in town Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 am

A dark figure waits backstage. As a cameraman walks the mysterious man grabs the neck of the cameraman and yells at him.

???: Get the camera here, I want to say something!!

The scared cameraman switches the camera on.

???: My name is Vampirox and I'm the new horror in D.A.M.

Vampirox finally reveals his face for the camera.

Vampirox: while i was wrestling inindependent promotions all over the world i received a contract from mr Anthony Christaensin to come here and be a member of the D.A.M Federation . the dilemma was big because i have dominated the indies and why the hell whould i want to leave the rusty ring , dark cold house i was leaving just to have a shot here? Well here is why...

Vampirox comes closer to the camera.

Vampirox: ...I come here as a fallen saint looking for the thrill of pain and the loot of sin, I will taste the victory from your blood and feed from your fear. My path to the top will be covered with victims.

Vampirox gets a little away from the camera without stopping staring at it.

Vampirox: Some call me crazy or even psycho others refer to me as genius, one thing is for sure: my name is Vampirox and I'm coming to D.A.M. for blood, your blood...

Vampirox throws the camera to the ground and walks away.
Back to top Go down

New horror in town
Page 1 of 1