Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hardrocks first word`s on DAM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Hardrocks first word`s on DAM Empty
PostSubject: Hardrocks first word`s on DAM   Hardrocks first word`s on DAM Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 am

Chris: We are now backstage with DAM`s newest Member,"Hardrock" Juice van Hammer! Well Juice, introduce yourself to the Fans.

Juice: Thanks Chris and a Huge HELLOOOOOO to the Fans, I know you all Expect the following words, "I´m the next Champion here" or "I`m the Best Wrestler who ever set Foot in this Ring" ,I´m the Merchandise of this Show and all this Basic Talking. But there is the Difference between me and all the other ones, I "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer, need no Metaphors or worn out basic Word`s, No I`am simply going to do it, Yes you heard right! I`m in Action,that´s enough to Prove, Just watch me and you`ll see that i´m right. So this is a fair Warning to the Rest of the Roster, prepare to get your beating, prepare to cash in a Loss when you are Dancing with me! Fans I Guarantee you, Seeing me in Action will always give you Satisfaction.

Chris: Well there were some tough Words in it and lets Hope you can hold up with them.

Juice: Believe me i will, But now let´s get serious. I can´t wait to get in the Ring and soak up all the Cheers from the Fans, To smell that special Ringside Air and to put a smile on the Faces of the Fans and sure, to win over the Competition. I`m gladly lookin Forward about who will be my First Opponent.

Chris: Ok Juice, thank you very much for these few Word`s and let`s get it on

(Back to Ringside.)
Back to top Go down

Hardrocks first word`s on DAM
Page 1 of 1