Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

something BIG

Go down 
+3
Mike Garner
Sojiro Seta
VampiroX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-02

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

i was thinking about storylines and i think i have a good storyline

check this out

i had my first promo that will air next show explaing who i am

in my promo my character shows a grundge type loner seemillar to a wrestler from chikara that started a stable with ppl that were upset about their place in the company

so what i propose

next show i will make a promo and i will call some ppl to talk to me (its open for everyone)

i wil talk about the company and that ppl dont get what they deserve and that if they want to go main event they need to stop being tools and start a war (you know grundge type promo)

(thats the first week of the storyline)

(second week)
some ppl join me and from faces turn to heel saying they are upset with the gm and stuff and the group will be formed

(third week)
when a wrestler from my team has a match the other wresters from the group will help him get the win (cheat)
and generally the group will not do what the gm wants

(fourth and fifth week)

the gm gets upstet and calls for wrestlers to join his group to fight back)

and it goes on

now remeber this storyline is for EVERYONE. in the begining whoever wants to join my team will rp and in the same thread that i will make my promo (next show) BUT they need to change from face to a heel

the other team will be the gm' s team cause after the formation of the heel team he will make his own to fight back

so to get to the point

2 teams (it doesnt have to be stables) (anyone can join) the one team will be mad cause they dont get chanses and stuff so they will be heels and the others will be the ones that want to save the company and go with the gm

every week we can have matches 1 vs 1 (team member vs team member) 2 v 2 and when the storyline is over a big match with all the members

if this storyline go right i think some awsome promos and matches could come out of this like imagine this: we take a tag team and the one wrestler is upset with his team partner and joins the heel team ,the other wrestler joins the gm's face team cause he thinks hes team partner is brainwashed by me .we could have matches with them as rivals (fued) and after the main storyline the heel wrestler will become face and leave my team to compete for titles and the face will fool the gm and becme a major heel = both instant main eventers

that was just one outcome from the storyline, they endings are infinity and everyone will gain something

if you like the idea let me know
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm

I got to say that the general idea is indeed very cool. But, as in every great story, there's a little miscalculation. The thing is that some of us already have feuds all sorted out for this season, considering all the 4 weeks of the season... In my opinion, this great storyline shouldn't be wasted, but just delayed until next season. Maybe, if everyone agrees with me, we could try to this season prepare the field for the next season, so then we all hit with this storyline, no one will be left out of it. RazzSmile
What do you guys think?? You all start some feuds that will lead to, in the PPV (last show of the season), the forming of this stable of grudge... Wink

Last edited by Sojiro Seta on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 pm

I would love to be part of that story next season. Maybe as a face (I will need to turn... again Wink).
It's a classic storyline which will ask a lot of work and coordination if you want that everyone have a good part and stay active in it. So, building the story on this entire season is a good idea.
Like Sojiro said some people have already their 4 weeks scheduled for a story (me included). Postponing it to next season gives the opportunity to everyone how wants to step-in.

Here's one quick and dirty way to do the prepare the story for this season.

Maybe you could start a feud with an "orignal" of the fed against you leading to the creating of your stable on the PPV. That implies that you need to know the people who are going to be heels with you. So you can maybe start introducing them to your story. They don't need to be active in the story of season 3 or just in the 2 or 3 final shows where the idea will really start to make it's way leading to the creation of your stable. The face who will defend the company can pop up on season 4 week 1 when you make your first move against the established order in the company.
Back to top Go down
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:12 pm

i agree . we should do the storyline next season and Mike Garner your idea is great

if we do it right then i think everyone will enjoy this storyline plus i know that most of the ppl in here can cut a good promo

if everyone agrees we can slow it down for next season and just hint some things this season
and build the way with the existing storylines
Back to top Go down
black x
Wrestler
Wrestler
black x

Number of posts : 13

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:21 pm

me too lets do it
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:43 pm

yeah me too i want to be apart
Back to top Go down
Fred, The Nightmare
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Fred, The Nightmare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:52 pm

I gotta admit, that´s a great idea, for next season. Very good thinking VampiroX cheers
Back to top Go down
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 am

Vampirox, this is a great story, even if it is being done right now by TNA in some fashion. But, for it to work, you will have to have a turn done by not just an original defending DAM, but it will have to be so unexpected no one will see it coming. I already have an idea but I will reveal it closer to the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:47 am

in tna the storyline is young vs old

the storyline i propose is the face wrestlers turn heel and form a team either cause they have brainwashed from my character or cause they believe him (something like a crazy cult) and the other team could be the friends or team mates
that want their friends back and join the face team .nothing like the tna storyline

and yes i agree it should be unexpected thats why after my promo whoever wants to join will come out so that we don't know who will go heel and who don't . everyone can join so who will join its a secret to everyone even to me .it will be individuals choice

i think that it can't get any more unpredictable than this...
Back to top Go down
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: BIG something   something BIG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:08 pm

oh my bad! So you are the puppetmaster in all this? Raven's flock was one of my favorite factions so this will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Anthony Christaensin wrote:
oh my bad! So you are the puppetmaster in all this? Raven's flock was one of my favorite factions so this will be awesome.

LO tnxL finally thats what i couldnt remember. ravens flock thats what i had in mind Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

something BIG Empty
PostSubject: Re: something BIG   something BIG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something BIG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions-
Jump to: