Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M Empty
PostSubject: When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M   When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 am

Subject: Sojiro Seta's arrival and first confrontation Writer: Sojiro Seta Made On: Fri Jan 16, 2009

As a car stops by the entrance of the building, everyone on the crowd stares at the titantron as they they try to figure out who has just arrived. An interviewer steps close of the car in an attempt of getting some of the first thoughts on the new member of the DAM roster. Suddenly the crowd erupts in enthusiasm as they realize the wrestler who just arrived is none other than Sojiro Seta. As he gets out of the car, he breathes deeply and smiles by seeing already a reporter by his side, and listening (far from inside the building) to the crowd's support.

Interviewer: Welcome to Domination Against Mediocrity, Sojiro Seta. How do you feel on this first day of your new 'workplace'?
Sojiro Seta: Well it's a pleasure to be here, all thanks to GM Anthony Christaensin who has invited me in the first place. I hope I do well here at DAM and that I can get along some of the top fighters in this new roster.
Interviewer: Well, early today a tournament to determine the DAM Heavyweight Champion was presented by the GM, and you're not a part of it. Does this fact gives you any kind of frustration??
Sojiro Seta: Not at all!! I hope that one day, in the future, I'm be able to prove myself and deserve a title shot due to my hard work and not because of my name or because I sucked up my boss' shoes. In that day, the truth will emerge in the ring and I...

[color:8a8e=black]Suddenly, Sojiro Seta looks towards the building door and stares at the person who has just come out, smiling when realizing who it is as the camera turns to show that person...[/color]

(I will suppose that the person who RP next in this post will either want to welcome me or to ask for a match with me. Either way, I ask for all of you who read this, including the one who wants to RP in this segment, to make sure that the you only pick on guys who give you a fair fight, which challenge modifiers on TWG are about +80 to +120. This advise is to help you not to lose fans, which happens when the match is an unequal one with a clear winner. Cheers and good RPing everyone! ) Wink
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Old habits die hard ( Reply to Sojiro Seta's arrival and first confrontation) Wirter: AFuntog Made On: Fri Jan 16, 2009   When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:46 am

As the camera focuses, it is actually two figures standing at the door. Afuntog and Anthony Christaensin stand with ridiculous smiles on their faces. Afuntog is repeatedly slapping his palm softly with "Uncle Frank."

AC: Sojiro, my old "friend." My brother and I were just remembering the good old days and the punishment we inflicted on you (Afuntog laughs menacingly). I hope no hard feelings persist. This is my new playground and here, I am the one in charge. No more answering to people above me in power. You will do well here, that is certain. Just remember the lessons you learned in the past. You're either with us or against us and against us is a bad place to be.

Afuntog holds the door to the arena open for SS to walk through. SS hesitates.

Afuntog: Don't you trust us. I have been given orders to leave you be until you give us a reason to act otherwise. In that spirit, I invite you to a party I am having tonight in the honor of the new playground opening. You and all are welcome. The past is the past, let's not be hungover on it.
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Sojiro Seta's arrival and first Writer: Sojiro Seta Made On: Sat Jan 17, 2009   When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:19 am

Sojiro Seta (smiling): Well well, if it isn't my GM AC and his 'brother' Afuntog... Glad to see you again guys, but now I've got some business to take care about, but don't worry... Your invitation won't be forgotten. So if you excuse me gentlemen...

Sojiro starts walking towards the door open by Afuntog while the two men stare at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M   When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Wrestlers First Meet D.A.M
Page 1 of 1