Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

The Beginning..... Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning.....   The Beginning..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 pm

The camera catches BDK walking around back-stage. There is Twister standing there.

Twister: What up dog?

BDK: What up playa?

Twister: Just the man I was looking for!

BDK: Oh yeah! What's up?

Twister: It's all good. Just wanted to thank you for havin' my back last season with this AC and the Frat mess.

BDK: Hey dude, no prob. You know us Bad Boys gots to stick together. Plus them boys been giving you the screw job from the beginning

Twister: Yeah tell me about it. Anyway, you lookin' pretty swoll...you been hittin' the gym hard...huh?

BDK: Yeah well it was a rough first season here on DAM. Got my ass handed to me a few times. So I decided to do that take you vitamins, say your prayers and drink you BEER a lot more during the offseason. HAHAHA. I want to put a whoopin' to some of these boys in the Launch division and see my name on that belt eventually.

Why? You think you and me gonna give it a whirl for the belt?

Twister: Nah...I got bigger and better things to do now. Would love to see you stick it to DOFT though.

BDK: You and me both...plus I would like a little payback for the screw job he and AC and the rest of the Frat boys gave to you.

Twister: Sound cool...as a matter of fact how would you like me to speed up that process and give you a non-title match vs. DOTF???

BDK: A chance to put a hurtin on DOTF?!?!?! Count me in!!! And also count me in on that bigger and better thing you talkin bout!

Twister: Let's head to the Madhouse and kick this off!!

Yeah...one more thing....DOTF...pack a lunch. It's gonna be war and I want to see lots of BLOOD!!! And AC, don't you think you can mess with a Bad Boy and not think they ain't gonna ransack you Frat House!!!
Back to top Go down

The Beginning.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: