Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2)   Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Divide11

Twister is Chilling back in his trailer Playing an X Box 360 with The Hawk ( Jake, Twister's Camera Boy). Until Afuntog Bust straight in looking panicked and confused

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 MAN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WE CANT DO THIS, I CANT DO THIS, DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPEN LAST TIME I WAS IN THE RING WITH AC, NO NO NO.

Twister jumps up

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Hey, Hey, Hey. Calm down bro.....

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN! I HAVE BEEN BEATIN ENOUGH BY HIM AS A KID AND HE ALWAYS MAKES SURE THINGS GO HIS WAY. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT! WITH ALL THE TRICK UP HIS SLEVE AND LITTLE SUPRIZES EVERY WHERE! AND YOU KNOW HE HAS GOT SOMETHING READY FOR US!!!!! HOW CAN I STAY CALM WHEN I KNOW MY BIG BROTHER IS COMING FROM ME!!!!! YOU SEEN HE DIDNT SAY MUCH OUT THERE, HE DIDNT EVEN SAY WHO HIS PARNTER WAS, WHEN THE MATCH IS..... NOTHING BUT HE IS GOING TO KICK THE CRAP OUT OF US!!!!!!!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Yo man you got to keep your head on aye, we know the match is tonight and he is going to be in it and that's all we need man. So Stay cool!!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 COOL????, How have you been able to stay so relaxed over the seasons of him playing all his games on you anyways, because hell look at me?

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Ha ha ha ha, Well I have many ways but I got just the one for you!

And Twister grabs a bag that is sitting on one of the tables and pulls out a cigar type thing!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 Oh I don't feel like a cigar aye!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Nether do.. this is why this my friend ain't a cigar.

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 Well What is it?

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12Welllllllll........ People call it many things, But what I like to call this sucker right here, A Destructo' Stick

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 Destructo' Stick?

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Ohhhhh bro, you are about to find out my friend. Yo Camera man and Jake, OUT!

Hawk ( Jake ): But.....

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 OUT!

Hawk: I need to save this first!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 I SAID OUT NOW MAN!

And Twister rushes Jake and the Camera man out of his Trailer......

( 20 minutes later)

Jake opens the door to the trailer and peaks in with a camera and the room is all smoky and Twister and Afuntog are sitting down laughing there heads off and Afuntog barley has his eyes open!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 HA HAHA HAHAHAHAH HA HAHA HA, TELL ME MORE, HA HAH HA HAHA HA HA HA

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 HA HA HA OKAY, ummmmmmm well as a kid he wouldn't bath because secretly he was scared of being SUCKED DOWN THE DRAIN!

And they both burst into laughter again

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 HA HA HA HA HA, Oh my god, your kiddin' me HA HA HA HA, that's some good sh*t!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 No, this is some good SH*T!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 DAM straight it is! that's the destructo's stick man, ITS GOOD SH*T! clears the mind while at the same time blows it open!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 I don't even know what that means........ HA HA HA HA HA HA

And they both keep laughing

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 HA HA, But for real man, I have to tell you bro that those rhymes or what ever you call them, I actually like it, But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cant let AC know that ha ha ha ha, between you and me, they really get under his skin aye!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 REALLY? NICE! Well then tonight me and you will do one!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 WHAT? NO I COULDNT......

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Man there is nothing to it.

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Afunto10 I wouldn't even know where to start dude!

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Hell man don't worry about all that, ill do it all for you bro, look ummmmmmmmm.......

and Twister starts doing like a little Rap thing

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12[/ ( In a Rap Voice):I got beef for AC's DAM street/
Pumpin the music so hard he can feel it in his feet
while im
Hungin' in da caravan wid the homie gettin kinda deep/
Puffin on a destructo' stick, gettin kinda hight wit

And Twister stops there

[url=https://servimg.com/view/13496247/76]Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12
DAM, see bro that's perfect, where is that dam notebook before I forget this sh*t!

And as Twister gets up to look he see Jake peaking in the door with the camera.....

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Twiste12 Yo what are you doing in here? OUT LITTLE MAN!

And Twister shuts the door and Jake is left out side as the camera fades out......

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2) Divide11

(Cont. on back in ring)
Back to top Go down

Twister wants AC's blood BAD!!! (cont. on from ring part 2)
Page 1 of 1