Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Empty
PostSubject: Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6)   Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Divide10

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Locker13

Mike Garner is on a bench getting his gear out of a bag, getting ready for his match when his cell phone start to ring.

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: Allo ? Calm down I don't understand you. Breath deep and say that again.

Mike's face suddenly loses all it's color as his face start to show anger and rage

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: QUOI ! YOU *BLIP* *BLIP* YOU ARE NOT EVEN CAPABLE TO GUARD A WOMAN LOCKED IN A ROOM YOU *BLIP* USELESS *BLIP* ! I SHOULD KILL YOU ALL FOR THAT.

Mike breathes deeply in order to get his composure back

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: I want to know how one guy alone with no weapon can get through four guys with handguns. They were two ?! With SAMURAI SWORDS ?! Are you *BLIP* kidding me ? Any wounded down there ? Ok... first good news. We have three problems to deal with now. I need to get back the girl, YOU need to find who called the geniuses who started to shoot at the cops and in consequence I need to deal with cops's heat. We will deal with the shootout situation tonight. Gather everyone around midnight. I should be done here by that time. I have still some time, I'm going to the hideout talk to these idiots. Yeah right, see ya...

Mike hang up his phone and put him in his pocket and walk to the parking lot. As mike sits on his bike to start her he realize that both tires were slashed.

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: There is only one blade i know who can leave those cuts... *BLIP* YOU SOJIRO. I'M GONNA KILL YOU. I'M GONNA...

Mike suddenly stops to talk and looks like he got caught on a wild train of thoughts

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: That's the idea ! Oh yeah that's a great idea. I know what to do. Two more phone calls and I'm done

Mike grabs his phone and starts to dial.

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: Hey Jack it's me. I need you at the arena right now. No it can't wait midnight. Why ? Come here and you'll know why. Oh and since you're coming here, grab 2 tires at the workshop Sojiro slashed my tires and if someone asks you that's why you are rushing here. Right. See You.

Mike then dial a second with a devil smile on his face

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: Hello officer I'd like to speak with Detective Hammond. Thank you.

Mike start to tap his foot waiting to get through. After a couple of seconds he finally start to talk again.

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: Hello Detective. I have an information you might like. You should be at the "Hell's Highway" around midnight. I heard that there will be a meeting of some sorts regarding Wednesday's night shootout. You should take a bunch of reinforcement and body armor with you. I saw those men carry guns with them and with what I heard on the news they seem quick to draw their guns. Goodbye Detective.

Mike shut his phone down, strips it from the removable parts and throw the core of the phone in a bin not far away. As Mike walk back to the locker room the throw one part of the phone in each trashcan he passes by. In the distance Mike make one last comment for himself.

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6) Mike_g11 Mike: I should stop worrying so much. I have one last thing to plan and all my problems are solved.
Back to top Go down

Damage Control (Taken Away Part 6)
Page 1 of 1