Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfinished Business...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Venngence
Wrestler
Wrestler
Mike Venngence

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Unfinished Business... Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Business...   Unfinished Business... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:55 pm

The camera fades in on Mike Vengence as he sits in the locker room a look of uncontrolable fury resonating from his entire body

Xtreme Chaos...I dont even think you know the meaning of those two words...for if you did you would never have chosen to provoke the Vengeful One...You lookin to make your mark by attacking three men focused on the matches that can determine their futures...tsk...tsk...tsk..
shame on you.you see I havent been here long and I know that I am not respected by the veterans yet...but I dont take anything for granted...I respect them for what they go out there and do every week...and in due time I know I will prove my worth here in DAM...But I will never stoop to the type of cowardly crap you pulled...attacking the unexpected...where is your honor?Where is your pride?....Oh I see...YOU HAVE NONE!!!!...I'm going to take out everything that youdid to me out on Vampirox...and WHEN I win the Launch title...I hope youre somewhere around cause I'm gunnin for you next...So go ahead and plan your cheapshots...Cause I will find you for...I...AM...VENGENCE!!!

The camera fades out as Mike Vengence stares into it maniacally...drool dripping from his chin
Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: