Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MR XTREME's Awakening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xtreme Chaos
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-24

MR XTREME's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: MR XTREME's Awakening   MR XTREME's Awakening Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Xtreme is in a stretcher in the medic room and he grabs a mic and holds head while talking
XC: Haha. Wow Dirty Work Unit. I think they mean 2 piecs of crap of newbie wrestlers that dont understand what people are trying to say. I am back and I am hear to stay but a bunch of newbies try to fill in my place and nobody can do that.
grunts and keeps holding head
XC: People like you Alex andyour pathetic partner Mike Vengence try to act Xtreme. All you gave me was a headache. You two pieces of Crap want to go in the ring and we will finish this once and for all. You 2 pathetic wrestlers vs me and a Partner of my choosing. Lets see how EXTREME yall can get fighting me and my partner.
Back to top Go down
http://gfedwrestling.com
Mike Venngence
Wrestler
Wrestler
Mike Venngence

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-04

MR XTREME's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Re: MR XTREME's Awakening   MR XTREME's Awakening Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:12 pm

As Xtreme Chaos finishes his interview Mike Vengence bursts into the Medic Room and before Xtreme Chaos cam react spits a jet black mist into his eyes.As Xtreme Chaos screams and rolls on the floor clawing at his eyes Mike Vengence stands over him

You talk really big...Xtreme Chaos...*laughs*...you're a joke...Alex and I may be newbies to DAM but we're not to be taken lightly...You started this war and we're prepared to finish it.All we wanted to know was EARN the respect of every wrestler here but you chose to be a coward who sneak attacks people while their backs are turned...You will NEVER have my respect...EVER!!!!You go ahead and get that mystery partner...the DWU will be waiting and even when all thats over this will not have ended...you messed with the wrong man this time and I will have my vengeance...
Mike Vengence picks Xtreme Chaos up and after setting him up executes his finisher the Vendicator.Xtreme Chaos lays unconscious on the floor

For I...AM...VENGENCE
Back to top Go down

MR XTREME's Awakening
Page 1 of 1