Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy and yeeeehawww

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Howdy and yeeeehawww Empty
PostSubject: Howdy and yeeeehawww   Howdy and yeeeehawww Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Howdy and yeeeehawww Oscar110What music is that????

Howdy and yeeeehawww Roddy110Wait and you`ll see it!!

Howdy and yeeeehawww Oscar112Oh!!!! It´s "The Cowboy" Charly Hauck. Our newest Member on DAM. Let`s see what He`s up to.

Charly Hauck enter`s the Ring with a Mic in his Hand.............Now he`s speaking to the Crowd.

Howdy and yeeeehawww The_co10First.........Howdy and Yeeeehawww.......I´m The Cowboy Charly Hauck................and wish all of you a Good Evening................You maybe thinkin:" Aha..........Ok......and now?".......I tell you what now...........and I tell it to the entire Roster,too...............I am here to make an Impact..........to become the next Heavyweight Champion and to wrestle against all men who step in the Ring with me................Yes you heart right...........I´m taking any Challenge,what comes...........Because i love it to go to the Limit and over It............So bring all you`ve got ,doesn´t matter who,how or when........The Cowboy will arrive the at Top............faster as you can say............Howdy and Yeeeehawww.

His music starts and Charly Hauck leaves the Ring

Howdy and yeeeehawww Oscar113Pheww!! I call this an Introducion, though Words and He`s got the entire Locker Room against Him within 4 Minutes!

Howdy and yeeeehawww Roddy111You are right,but it seems that the Fans Like it!

Howdy and yeeeehawww Oscar114Yes ,but I think that the Champ didn´t like it!
Back to top Go down

Howdy and yeeeehawww
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: