Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand New Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Venngence
Wrestler
Wrestler
Mike Venngence

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Day   Brand New Day Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:42 pm

the lights go out for 5 seconds and when they come back on Mike Vengence is in the middle of the ring...a look of fury in his eyes.He lifts the mike to speak...

First of all I'd like to congradulate Vampirox on the win after a brutal match last week...the better man won this time...but i'll be back.Second I'd like to address DAM's resident coward in training...XTREME CHAOS!!!!...I know alot of you dont agree with what i did last weak...I know alot of you dont see it as honorable...as respectable....well....I really dont care what anyone else says...I live only to keep the balance...if the balance shifts it is up to me...and only me to restore it...I might not have a shot at the Launch title anymore but I can make sure that Xtreme Chaos doesnt get his hands on it either...and thats what I plan on doing...for as long as it take...and if he has a problem with that he can come out here and do something about it...

Mike Vengence waits to see if XC will reply
Back to top Go down
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Brand New Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Day   Brand New Day Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:29 pm

as The camera turns to the crowd vampirox is spoted watching with interest Mike Vengence's promo
suddenly VampiroX jumps the guard rail and walks to the ring holding a mic

VampiroX start talking

I know im not who you wanted to come out here so dont worry my interruption will be sort

You see Mike last time me and you were in the same ring hell broke loose, i remember it took both my finishers to get you down and i respect that .I always thoght you were a guy that do what he has to do, what is right and always follows the rules and the codes of honor and i hated you for that. But now to my suprise i see somone different , The thing is Mike you crossed the line , You crossed the line between whats worng and whats right but the funny thing is that you put your self as a man that keeps the balance .SO Mike are you a liar OR YOU changed?

IS the honorable Mike Vengeance Turning evil? (laughs) Afcorse not ,you must have your reasons for that change

Vampirox walks awey from the ring

Me and you have unfinished business .If you are interest to stop being a tool and finally start some fires around here come and find me and meaby, just meaby we could do something about it together after all we are not so different
think about it

VampiroX leaves the ring laughing
Back to top Go down

Brand New Day
Page 1 of 1