Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEATH OF MIKE VENGENCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xtreme Chaos
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-24

DEATH OF MIKE VENGENCE Empty
PostSubject: DEATH OF MIKE VENGENCE   DEATH OF MIKE VENGENCE Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Walks to the ring and comes out with a chair and in Ring attire and has a mic in the other hand. All Hope is Gone is playing in the background and the fans cheer XTREME CHAOS
XC: Hey Mike you think I am gone, or I am leaving by you.
Laughs
XC: Well look who is here Mike. Its your worst nightmare. I am BACK from the little attack. I am here. And like you say. THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE.
Walks to the ring with a chair and Mike starts to shake. XC keeps walking to ring and Mike gets out of ring. Vampiro X is behind Mike. Mike starts to back up into Vampiro while Xtreme Chaos is in the ring. Vampiro X throws Mike in the ring
XC: You scared Mike. Well Guess what. MISTER XTREME IS DONE WITH YOU.
Xtreme Chaos lifts Mike Vengence up and Death Bombs him down. THen locks in a Chaos Hold of Death. Mike Vengence passes out and Security and a Medic come down to help Mike. Security pulls Xtreme Chaos off after 20 seconds of The Chaos Hold of Death. Xtreme Chaos is pushed to the Locker room
Back to top Go down
http://gfedwrestling.com

DEATH OF MIKE VENGENCE
Page 1 of 1