Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

feud with afuntog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

feud with afuntog Empty
PostSubject: feud with afuntog   feud with afuntog Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Charly Hauck enters the Office of General Manager Anthony Christaensin.
Let`s Watch and listen what he has to say.

feud with afuntog The_co14Hello Mr.Christaensin.........I want to talk with you about Afuntog..............He`s your Brother and thats why I Came to you first...............I can´t find him.....I asked the whole Roster but no one knows were he his.........

feud with afuntog Ac1311So your after my Brother Afuntog,huh?........What do you want from him?

feud with afuntog The_co14What I want from him......You really ask me what I want from Him...............After that Paddle Shot he gave me at the last Show,my Head hurted one Week.............And nobody attacks The Cowboy Charly Hauck from behind,and get away with it..................I demand a Match against Him to make him Pay.......

feud with afuntog Ac1312First....you`ve got nothing to demand,because I make the Rules here on DAM,and Second if you`re not Tough enough to withstand One and I`ll repeat it.......ONE Paddle Shot....I´m not sure if you`re the Right man for DAM...................But i´ll regret that you`re came straight to me,to get you`re Revenge........and for that I´ll do what I can to find my Bro......Then you`ve got your Match.....But I am busy Right now,so...... GET OUT OFF MY OFFICE!!

feud with afuntog The_co16Thank you Sir and Goodbye.
Back to top Go down

feud with afuntog
Page 1 of 1