Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not with me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Not with me Empty
PostSubject: Not with me   Not with me Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:50 am

Chris is now Backstage on the Way to the Locker Room of "The Cowboy"Charly Hauck. As he Arrives the Door and knocks on in to get in,"Hardrock" Juice van Hammer runs throuh the Picture with Baseballbat in his Hand. Chris and the Camerateam dicide to follow him up and see what Juice van Hammer is up to.

Not with me Chris121Come on guys...... keep up.............he`s running right to Afuntog............and..........oh my God.............Juice van Hammer did an Full Powererd Basebalbatl shot right in the Back of Afuntog.....Another shot..........and a 3rd one....it looks like he want`s to beat the Life out of him.

Not with me Hardro22PIECE OF CRAP..........NOT WITH MEEEE.....TAKE THIS......................HOW DOES IT FEEL.........HUH?

After the 5th Shot Juice van Hammer missed the next and on the Wall the Bat brokes in Half,but Juice is not done yet. He graps an Steel Chair and right in the Moment he starts to swing it on Afuntog, Charly Hauck gets between theses two.

Not with me The_co10Juice...... Stop it..what are you doing? He`s not worth it to do things you may regret after.

Not with me Hardro23I make him regret the things he have done MEEE..... and then I give his Damn Partner his on Mission Impossible...........I`m only 20...... I know and I know too,that there`s alot between me and the top Guys of DAM.But i`m not a little Boy they can push around..............I´ve lost the Match........I`m ok with that,because I lost it fair and square.........But to beat the hell out of me after It,and with a weapon..............not with me.

Not with me The_co11I understand you Juice..........But you have to Focus on the Impotant things...............You have an Title to win....And you won`t win this in an Badmington Contest..........You have to bring al you`ve got.........So let these two Jerks go, and win your Belt........Let me handle the Story with Afuntog..............and when I`m done with him....and I´ll do my 10count on him...................maybe I let 2 or 3counts left for you......how that sounds?

Not with me Hardro24You are right.........There are more important things........I`ll take the Belt and you beat Afuntog.......Let`s get the Show on the Road......See you Charly

Not with me Chris122Well folks ......for Afuntog it`s an stupid situation,because his Enemy Charly Hauck save`d him,we willl see how this Thing end`s........... maybe our Big Ones learned that "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer is not an Punching Ball..............back to Ringside
Back to top Go down

Not with me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: