Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My old Nemesis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

My old Nemesis Empty
PostSubject: My old Nemesis   My old Nemesis Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:39 am

My old Nemesis Backst14

Tumatauenga is walking backstage when....

My old Nemesis Unknow11 Well well well. So you came back aye? After pissing off for all that time you have returned to D.A.M.

Tumatauenga turns around.

My old Nemesis Tuma23 Fred, The Nightmare my old nemesis.

Tumatauenga walks towards Fred, The Nightmare then stops in front of him.

My old Nemesis Fred_t12 So what, you get "Taken away" by these "Gods" and stripped off your so called "powers", and then out off nowhere come back. Seems all a bit fishy to me man.

My old Nemesis Tuma23 What do you mean "Fishy"?

My old Nemesis Fred_t12 Well the way I see it you were on one hell of a loosing streak, it must've shattered your massive ego, so you left because you were obviously ashamed that a “God” was beaten time and time again by “Mere mortals” as you call us.

Fred, The Nightmare has a smirk on his face.

My old Nemesis Fred_t12 But now you’re back in DAM, why?

Tumatauenga has anger on his face, which then turns calm again, looks around the backstage corridor and then at Fred, The Nightmare.

My old Nemesis Tuma23 ‘Tis good to see you haven’t changed Fred, The Nightmare, always standing up for what is right and fair. I have returned to Domination against Mediocrity for the fact that in the time I have been back on this world I haven’t yet met a group of mortals so powerful and yet so weak at the same time, I must admit it is quite entertaining. I should really crush you right now.

Fred, The Nightmare prepares himself.

My old Nemesis Tuma23 But I won’t as you entertain me the most, out of all the pitiful mortals you were the pick of the litter that stood strong. But right now you are nothing compared to my power, maybe one day you will get to see for yourself, but today is not that day.

With that Tumatauenga turns his back on Fred, The Nightmare and walks off, leaving Fred, The Nightmare untouched. Fred, The Nightmare is left sitting on the Pellets confused as to why he wasn’t attacked as the camera fades out.
Back to top Go down

My old Nemesis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: