Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of Anxiety

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Venngence
Wrestler
Wrestler
Mike Venngence

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-04

The End of Anxiety Empty
PostSubject: The End of Anxiety   The End of Anxiety Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Mike Vengence's music erupts from the speakers and the Vengeful One makes his way to the ring with a smug smile uopn his face.He grabs a mike from a tech and enters the ring before giving the cue to cut his music

So the Vengeful One has been vindicated,the trash has been put out and a rewarding decision is upon us.For due to the DWU's victory over Vampirox and Xtreme Chaos last week...in which I,Mike Vengence forced Vampirox into submission for the win...I now have earned the right to challenge one of them in a one-on-one match of my choosing...I could sit here and act as if its a difficult decision but I have no time to trifle with and very little patience for the target of my revenge...Not saying that I havent thought about this long and hard...So without further ado...I choose as my opponent...XTREME CHAOS!!!

The fans cheer wildly as they here Mike Vengence's decision

Wait!!!...I'm not finished... choose Xtreme Chaos as my opponent in a match that will feature...VAMPIROX as the SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE...Now that I finally have that off of my chest...Let the games begin....

Mike Vengence exits the ring and goes backstage as his music plays
Back to top Go down

The End of Anxiety
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: