Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Exciting Than March Madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

More Exciting Than March Madness Empty
PostSubject: More Exciting Than March Madness   More Exciting Than March Madness Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Some new music comes on..."Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" pounds in the speakers. Who should appear but BDK with his new music.

BDK: Well I guess the new season and new possibilities call for some new music. So we got ourselves a tourney for the belts. This should be interesting...more so than NCAA this year. HAHAHA.

Which bring me to my next point. AC, DOTF and the rest of the Frat boys are trying to find another way to say face. AGAIN!!! AC saves DOTF and his belt from my hands. TWICE did you stop our championship match....a championship match stopped!!!! Do you not even care what the fans want???? All the fans here at the Madhouse know what kind of crap you were slinging when you said no one could compete with DOTF.....yet you felt the need to stop not one, but two great championship matches...that I should have won. Now they tell you what they really want. They want the REAL CHAMP....ME!!!!!!!!!!

So now you scheme up this tourney to screw me and Twister over again. To have all of us go at it in a one night only tourney for your enjoyment?!?!?! All I got to say is this is my season. No one out there can take me on one-on-one and hope to come out on top...unless you interfere and screw me over agian.

Otherwise my new music is what I will be doing to all my opponents in this touney...making their bodies his the floor....HARD!

AND...THERE'S...NOTHING...ANYONE....BACK....THERE....CAN...DO...ABOUT...IT!!

Now time to hit the cantinas and train with the senoiritas!!! HAHAHA
[i]
Back to top Go down

More Exciting Than March Madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: