Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pouring Gasoline on the fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Pouring Gasoline on the fire Empty
PostSubject: Pouring Gasoline on the fire   Pouring Gasoline on the fire Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:31 am

Pouring Gasoline on the fire In_rin11

Walk with Hell from Lamb of God starts to play as Mike Garner walks down the ramp with a microphone in his hand under the loud booing crowd. He climbs in the ring and as the music start to fade he starts to talk still under the shouting crowd.

Pouring Gasoline on the fire Mike_g11 Yeah, yeah... I know you don't like me. I know I more then deserved that with what I did last season, yaddiyaddablablabla... Whatever I do no remorse, no regret. That's the way I live. Since the start of the season our "beloved" GM had the idea to put me back with my former tag partner Big Joe Stumps. Yeah that's right, the guy I left for dead in the training ring before i went after Sojiro. Working again with Joe is something more than awkward and wrong since I basically tried to kill him. Or is it a message our GM whants to send to all of you. "Go on try to kill people I don't care" frankly I don't know and that still puzzles me. So, moving on, back to the subject. If you hate me for what I did that's fine, I deserved it. Hell, I even deserve more. I've beaten my tag partner...

The crowd seems the shout louder.

Pouring Gasoline on the fire Mike_g11I attacked Sojiro and abducted his girlfriend...

The crowd gets angrier once more.

Pouring Gasoline on the fire Mike_g11 And when Sojiro manage to get Misao back I tried to kill him and I turned on my closest friends...

The crowd is mad with hate as some hatefull insults from the first rows can be clearly heard.

Pouring Gasoline on the fire Mike_g11 So much hate... that's impressive. Go on ! Shout ! Insult ! Sing whatever you want ! Flip me ! Nothing you can do will or can influence me ! You are too weak ! The only few who can beat are back there ! Let me reassure you there are not many of them and those chosen few I'm ready to face them. The outcome of the match is not what matters anymore. Let's get back to the basics, what I know the most about. My only matter now is survival ! Look at my last of the last season. Sojiro tried to kill me too. Since what don't kills you only makes you stronger. Now i'm back and stronger than ever ! So those who still have an issue with me are welcomed to step foward into the spotlight so we can fight, talk or whatever you want to do.
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pouring Gasoline on the fire   Pouring Gasoline on the fire Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:36 am

Suddenly "Not Listening" by Papa Roach is heard and the crowd goes wild as Sojiro Seta comes out.
He looks at Mike Garner with despise and goes to the ring.
He asks for a mic, which is given and then turns his attention again to Mike Garner.

Pouring Gasoline on the fire Sojiro14 Well, you sure are persistent Mike...
Not even the damn bating I delivered at the final DAM of last season made you turn for the best...
Let me cut to the chase right away.
I hate you by everything that you did to me and to those close to me last month.
I've given you your punishment, and yet you're back talking trash.
So let's have one last match, you and me, one on one, no special conditions involved, TONIGHT!!

The fans cheer loudly for Sojiro as he stay in silence waiting for a reply.

PS: This RP is still open for anyone to come out and turn it out even more interesting. AC, I think that you should come out whenever you feel you can end it with a bang... Razz
Back to top Go down
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Pouring Gasoline on the fire   Pouring Gasoline on the fire Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:10 am

suddenly the lights turn black

vampirox jumps the rail from the crowd holding a mic
Pouring Gasoline on the fire Vampiro_aug00

VampiroX standing outside of the ring and starts talking : I know im not the man that you expected to see .
but first let me intreduse you myself.My name is VampiroX and iv been in D.A.M for the last few months.
You know i noticed your little fued that you had last season ,both of you almost died (laughs)

and now we are all going to see you too battle again and by that i mean we are going to see mike garner get destroyed yet again (the crowd cheer comfused),but boys thats not my bussines ,i already have my own plans with others,im not here to fight, you are way stronger than me (laugs) but i just want to say that

Mike Garner now you have to face sojiro seta again! and gues what ,you will lose again.
arent you tired of that? Dont you want to change? you go out and try to do you job but you fail beacuse even you dont know what to do.(the crowd is silent)what are you going to do Mike? what are you going to do when you lose again? will you come back again from the dead to challange sojiro? AGAIN?

Mike i dont want to say to you what to do.You are already one of the top guys but you are in the wrong path,You see D.A.M is not the same anymore things are happening in the dark that nowone knows (laughs) Dont you want to be a part to the bigger picture than just an angry boy that is lost in world that doasnt understand him?
.just think what i said (vampirox throws a card to Mike garners feet)

If you need somone to talk you know were to find me

vampirox turns jumps the rail and starts walking to the crowd.

(the crowd is silent and comfused)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pouring Gasoline on the fire   Pouring Gasoline on the fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pouring Gasoline on the fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: