Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Ten Reasons to Join the Fraternity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Top Ten Reasons to Join the Fraternity Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Reasons to Join the Fraternity   Top Ten Reasons to Join the Fraternity Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:37 pm

The music come on and it's something new....Let the Bodies hit the Floor

BDK: Well, well, well....How we doing tonight. I wanted to come out here...well frankly I was bored. You see us in the Launch already had our tourney and I think I did pretty well. Now we just have to wait for the "mystery man" to decide what our fates will be. And since I made ALL...THE...BODIES....HIT...THE...FLOOR the other night, no one wanted to challange me again. So I need to entertain myself and lucky you I will entertain all my fans...the Kool Beans as well. So I can out here to introduce my top 10. HAHAHA..my top 10 reasons why a entertain would want to join the Fraternity

10-Every time Sparten shows you a hold, you notice he has one less finger

9- DOTF orders wrestling outfits from Victoria's Secret

8- Studd teaches you a hammerlock involving a real hammer

7-Once a week, AC says "The uniforms are in the wash. We'll have to wrestle naked"

6-DOTF hoping and praying there will be a "Biodome" sequel

5- When Sparten demonstrates a hold, he says, "Pretend you're Siegfried and I'm Roy"

4-AC Compulsively refers to himself as "the most powerful man in American broadcasting"

3- Studd Refers to voices in head as "my tag team partners"

2- DOTF "secret wrestling move:" tickling

1-They always cheat here on CBS

Thank you...you have been a great audience!!!!!

Any time anyone is ready to step up to the man in the Launch Divsion....BRING IT!!!!
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Reasons to Join the Fraternity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: In The Ring-
Jump to: