Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Boredom has set in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The Boredom has set in Empty
PostSubject: The Boredom has set in   The Boredom has set in Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:58 am

The Boredom has set in In_rin14

Here to stay by Korn blares over the arena.

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 Here he comes down to the ring, Tumatauenga.

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 Yeah I wonder what carnage he will bring tonight.

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 Well last time he came to the ring an innocent member got hit by the Mana O Aotearoa and we've heard he is still in intensive care after the damage recieved from this monster.

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 Well he should've realised that you don't riot against Tumatauenga, he doesn't care what he does to these "vermin". They should know this

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 You know you can be really heartless sometimes.

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 Well I am a puppet

The Boredom has set in Tuma26

Tumatauenga walks down the entrance ramp as the fans start yelling and cursing at him, one fan throws a can at him.

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 Shouldn't of done that.

Tumatauenga walks over to the fan and grabs the fans head and slams in onto the security barrier knocking the fan unconscious.

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 Told ya

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 what a brute.

As Tumatauenga gets to the ring he grabs the mic. and climbs into the ring, looking around the arena at the angry crowds of people.

The Boredom has set in Tuma25 I am bored, I need something to excite me.

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 Like what I wonder

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 I know a place that'll do that for $120 an hour.

The Boredom has set in Tuma25 D.A.M is filled with feeble pathetic "vermin"

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 There's that vermin thing again.

The Boredom has set in Tuma25 I think I will purge this place of the weak and only the strong shall survive my onslaught. As you all know the elders took the majority of my power from me, all but my strength, and I will use this strength to maim and destroy these weak beings.

The fans start cursing, the arena is filled with deafening noise.

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 Ow my ears.

Tumatauenga looks around at the angry mob, a smile grows on his face.

The Boredom has set in Tuma25 Maybe...I should start at the bottom....Yes that sounds like a plan. Lets see...Mission Impossible looks like he should be purged, or maybe Vampirox or Alex Mysterio, so many to choose from it is a feast truly fit for a GOD, hahaha!

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 So he plans on destroying the lower level guys in D.A.M to "PURGE" the fed of the weak.

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 Wow imagine how much blood would come pouring from these little guys, that would be awesome.

The Boredom has set in Tuma25 So who is first, you will all have to what and see. This shall indeed be FUN!!

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 I don't think Anthony Christaensin will allow Tumatauenga to start hospitalising the smaller wrestlers, surely this has to be stopped before it begins.

The Boredom has set in Oscar14 No! Why should AC stop this from happening, D.A.M has been falling, something exciting like watching 2 second fights against the lower levels could be what we need. BRING ON THE CHAOS!!! WOOOO!

The Boredom has set in Roddy15 So immature.

Tumatauenga throws the mic. down and leaps out on the ring landing on his feet half way up the entrance ramp and walks off backstage.
Back to top Go down
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

The Boredom has set in Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boredom has set in   The Boredom has set in Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:08 am

As Tumatauenga leaves the Ring "Modern Day Cowboy" from Tesla starts to play,and "The Cowboy" Charly Hauck stands at the Ramp with an Mic in his Hand

The Boredom has set in The_co20Tumatauenga........The Maori God of War..........well that should Impress me,right.........No,..... It should scare me...........but you think I`m afraid of a Man..... or..God,who tears apart helpless and defensless Fans or tries to kick around our "Kids Club" with Mysterio ,MI and the Rest off the "weaker" Wrestlers?...........You really think that scares me...........or everyone here...............Tell you what...........NO IT DOESN`T.......................Why don`t you choose an opponet of your Strenght......Oh Sorry I forgot.......You`re a God and there is nobody who`s got the same Strength like you

The Fans begin to Cheer for Charly Hauck

The Boredom has set in The_co21Damn......TUMA.....Lets get serious............I can`t let you Blow out the whole D.A.M UNIVERSE,because just you are bored.........So........the next thing what I am going to do is,walk right into AC`s Office and Demand a Match against you..........and to be sure that you won`t get bored again...........I`ll demand a Ladder Match.....................I hope that you are Satisfied now...hahahahahaha..........See ya Tuma.

As the Crowd cheers "Charly,Charly,Charly",The Cowboy went Backstage and as the Camera follows him you can see that he hits straight for the Gm`s Office,opens the Door and gets in..

The Boredom has set in Roddy116Puh,Charly is the first who raised his Fist against Tumatauenga,lets hope that this won`t Backfire.

The Boredom has set in Oscar118Yep! But Tumatauenga looks not very angry! It seems that he likes Charly and his started Revolution.Finally let`s hope that Anthony Christeansen says "Yes,here you go" to Charly.

The Boredom has set in Roddy117Well Oscar,AC is not Dump there is an huge Battle in front of his Door and he let that pass by......No Way!
Back to top Go down

The Boredom has set in
Page 1 of 1