Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alex and the launch title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-02

alex and the launch title Empty
PostSubject: alex and the launch title   alex and the launch title Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

alex and the launch title Locker16

Chris and the camera crew see's alex mysterio and stops him for an interview.

alex and the launch title Chris120So alex, how is it going ?

alex and the launch title Alex_m23Well chris i must saying it's the same young alex you all know and you know me well,am always going for the launch title and that's what i am planing to doing if the GM or VGM will award me the chance to do so.

alex and the launch title Chris121So alex what about your partner ?

alex and the launch title Alex_m24Yeah me and mike vengence are still partner but i have not seen him for i long time but mike if you are watching this interview i will like to taking to you one day.See you chris.

alex and the launch title Chris122Well you heard it from alex he has not given up on getting a i title. Bye.

THE CAMERA FADES AWAY.
Back to top Go down
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: alex and the launch title   alex and the launch title Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:21 pm

alex and the launch title Backst10

As Chris walks out the Locker Room and Alex Mysterio`s Interview,Juice van Hammer crosses his way.

alex and the launch title Hardro31Hey Chris!!!....Good to meet you!.......I´ve got something important to Say!

alex and the launch title Chris123Ok!!.....What is it Juice?

alex and the launch title Hardro32See..... after that strange Guy in the Parkin Lot and Mysterios Interview a few Minutes ago.............this all makes Sense to me........it wasn´t Mission Impossible.....it was his Punk Ass Partner Mike Venngance...........Mysterio tries to steal my Title Shot....... First he calls his partner to confuse me with hiding me out,and then he walk`s into Gm´s Door and cashes in my........MY!!!.....You hear me Alex IT`S.....MY....TITLESHOT!!!.........But not with me Sunshine...........I have earned it and I`m the next Number One Contender.............If you want a Shot at the Title,stand in Line...........or beat me.....Alex........I´ve kicked your Ass before and If it`s nessecary............I will kick it again.

alex and the launch title Chris124Ok Juice, maybe you are Right.We`ll see what will Alex say about your Word`s and what´s the Gm is thinkin about that.

Chris and his Camera Team walks away
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: alex and the launch title   alex and the launch title Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 pm

alex and the launch title Locker17

Chris and the camera crew see's alex in his lookerroom and interviewed him.

alex and the launch title Chris123So,alex i guest you heard what van hammer said.

alex and the launch title Alex_m25Yeah chris, i heard everything he said and you know what van hammer your on.

alex and the launch title Chris124Well you hear it alex accept the challenge.who will be the number 1 contender it going to be a devasting match.

The camera fades away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alex and the launch title   alex and the launch title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alex and the launch title
Page 1 of 1