Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The DAMnation thing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-02

The DAMnation thing. Empty
PostSubject: The DAMnation thing.   The DAMnation thing. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 pm

The DAMnation thing. Locker14

The DAMnation thing. Chris125Hello Everybody.........I´m now Backstage in the Locker Room and at my Side there is "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer and "The Cowboy" Charly Hauck. Hey Guys.........how are you?

The DAMnation thing. The_co17Hey Chris! Thanks I´m fine.....

The DAMnation thing. Hardro33Me too Chris.......

The DAMnation thing. Chris126Well Guys.....you don`t look like everythings Ok...........when I look in your Faces,I see some kind of Sorrow........so what´s wrong?

The DAMnation thing. The_co17Chris.............I think it was Alex Mysterio who said a few weeks ago................DAM is like an Ghosttown.......and he was right...........after the last show............nearly everybody dissapeared.

The DAMnation thing. Hardro33He´s right Chris.Everybody´s gone........the Gm.........gone............the VGm............gone........and nearly the Rest of the whole roster........gone.

The DAMnation thing. Chris127Folk`s...don`t forget were between the seasons, many Wrestler`s are in the Hollidays or Act in Movies and all this kind of Stuff.......

The DAMnation thing. Hardro34Ok. Ok...But the Rest of the Gang counts 4 Men............me,the Cowboy.........Alex Mysterio......and Fred,the Nightmare

The DAMnation thing. The_co18Right Juice.............so you won`t tell me that 95% of the DAMnation is at Vacation or becomes an Commercialstar.

The DAMnation thing. Chris128Ok, Charly that is truly a lot of Competition,who`s not here............But what are you two going to do?

The DAMnation thing. The_co19We don`t really know what should we do.........runnig an CBS Show by our own................the Cowboy and Hardrock against Mysterio and the Nightmare?.........ok.......Sounds like a good one,but doing it a whole Season long?............I don`t think that ends in an Happy End

The DAMnation thing. Hardro35Yeah,even the Hardcore DAM Fans would run away.................First.....we shout an huge HELLO and COMEBACK AND SAVE THE WHOLE FU...`N SHOW to the dissapeared DAMNATION. And Second we are going to Alex and Fred.........maybe these two have an Idea.

The DAMnation thing. The_co20Great Idea Juice....These two were not really our Best Friends,Especial you and Alex.............But under this Condition we have no other choice to put the Heat between us away.................it`s for the Future of DAM............Let`s go and look for them

The DAMnation thing. Chris129Well Guys........it looks that it`s very Important for you...........Let`s Hope that the "DAMnation" heared your Call.

The DAMnation thing. Hardro36We hope it too,Chris
Back to top Go down

The DAMnation thing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: