Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nightmare Starts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred, The Nightmare
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Fred, The Nightmare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Nightmare Starts Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare Starts   The Nightmare Starts Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 pm

The Nightmare Starts Locker11

Mike Vengeance and Alex Mysterio are walking in the lockers. When suddenly, Fred, The Nightmare comes out and without hesitation chairshots Mike.

The Nightmare Starts Alex_m10What the...?

Fred then chairshots Alex.

The Nightmare Starts Fred_t19This was a warning Mike, next time...

Hits Mike with the chair while Mike is on the ground.

The Nightmare Starts Fred_t19You won`t be this lucky.

Fred turns to leave and sees that Juice Van Hammer comes out.

The Nightmare Starts Fred_t19Hi Juice.

Suddenly Fred chairshots Juice, as Charlie comes out too.

The Nightmare Starts The_co10What are you doing Fred?

Fred looks at Charlie with a satisfactory smile.

The Nightmare Starts Fred_t19I took my revenge on Mike.

The Nightmare Starts The_co10But, Alex, and Juice?

The Nightmare Starts Fred_t19They were in the wrong place...

Fred suddenly chairshots Charlie.

The Nightmare Starts Fred_t19At the wrong time, just like you.

Fred walks away with the chair, while everyone else is knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Starts   The Nightmare Starts Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:25 am

Charly recovered first from the Beating he and the others took

The Nightmare Starts The_co13Puh!!!....this was a real tough Shot.........uh! My Head.............and all because of Juice and his freaky Fans Mysterio and Venngance...............but if I look on them...............they weren`t feel better than me........................ha ha ha ha ha ha.............I think you fools received your Bill too,huh?...................oh! Juice...........how are you?

The Nightmare Starts Hardro13How do you think I`m feelin...........come let´s get out of here before these two Jerks awake.........

The Nightmare Starts The_co14Good Idea...........it`s better to get some time to Rest.......Fred got his Payback so he`s happy......I hope...........and Mysterio and Venngance will still searching for us,when they awake.........So I think we get something to eat and wait what happens!

The Nightmare Starts Hardro14Ok! Let`s go............if they still want a Piece of us.They now where we are............and we await them........

As Charly and Juice leaving the Corridor,Fred,the Nightmare comes back.....................still with the Chair in his Hand

The Nightmare Starts Hardro14The Nightmare Starts The_co15AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The Nightmare Starts The_co15Stop,Stop..... not again............listen.......listen to me........

As Charly wants to explain,Fred took his Special Smile in his Face and says

The Nightmare Starts Fred_t10Are you Scared...............Charly........for now we are done...........I`ll see you in the Ring,and Hardrock............I think you`ve learned your Lesson and in the Future...........stay out of my Business.........

Fred walks right in the Direction of Alex Mysterio and Mike Venngance. Charly Hauck and Juice van Hammer were lookin a bit wondered and were walkin away too
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Starts   The Nightmare Starts Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Fred is walking backstage when suddenly alex walks out of a corner with a chair

The Nightmare Starts Alex_m33Well look who it is fred how is everything going.anyway i just came to give you a chair if you know what i mean give you a chair fred you been swinging chairs all day but now ...

Mike slowly make his way behind fred with a chair over his head

The Nightmare Starts Alex_m33...it's mike turn.

Mike hits fred with chair as alex walks towards him

The Nightmare Starts Alex_m33Well fred you will know that the DIRTY WORK UNIT are not fools..

Mike hits fred with the chair while fred is on the ground

The Nightmare Starts Mike_v13Fred i told you it was not personal but you took it personal and that is what you get.

The DWU walks away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare Starts   The Nightmare Starts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare Starts
Page 1 of 1