Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leave the Memories alone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Leave the Memories alone! Empty
PostSubject: Leave the Memories alone!   Leave the Memories alone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 pm

"Leave the Memories alone" from "Fuel" comes out of the speakers and a very sad looking Charly Hauck makes his way to the Ring

Leave the Memories alone! The_co16Folks...................i have the strange Order to tell you.....that my longtime Friend and rising Star of DAM........"Hardrock" Juice van Hammer...........died Yesterday Evening by an Car Accident.............Hw was on his way Home as he Lost Control over his Car and Touched the Middle Barrier on the Highway...........His car turned Around and was then rammed by an 18 wheeler.....................Juice died in his Car as it explodes......................................This is not a Joke or Part of a Storyline.................No its the Sad Reality....................Juice we will miss you...........I hope you kick some as in heaven now....................If Anyone from the DAM Roster wants to give him a last farewell and tell some words to the fans and Juice, maybe he is hearing it somehow............Show up on the Ramp...............................

Charly and the Fans wait for the DAM Roster,showing up on the Ramp
Back to top Go down
VampiroX
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
VampiroX

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Memories alone!   Leave the Memories alone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 pm

vampirox walks to the ramp holding a mic..

im not here to preach ,no thats not the time for that.

i dont know what happening in dam but things are not looking good

anyway i would like to say rest in peace Hardrock" Juice van Hammer .

now that i said that i woul also like to say. i quit dam

vampirox walks away as the crowd is comfused
Back to top Go down
Fred, The Nightmare
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Fred, The Nightmare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Memories alone!   Leave the Memories alone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 pm

This is the last time I will appear in a DAM ring.

And is to say farewell to a great wrestler, and friend.

R.I.P. Juice.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: JUICE   Leave the Memories alone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm

BDK comes on stage next. He stands there with the others.

BDK: This is a sad day indeed. Not only did we lose a brother, a son, and a friend, we lost a great competitor. I usually drink on the job and at the cantina....but this one (as he pour out a bottle of Crown Royale) is for you Juice!!!!

God Speed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave the Memories alone!   Leave the Memories alone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leave the Memories alone!
Page 1 of 1