Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Golden Cowboy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

The Golden Cowboy Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Cowboy   The Golden Cowboy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 am

The Golden Cowboy Locker10

The Golden Cowboy Chris110I`m standing here with "The Cowboy" Charly Hauck and he said that he`s got a Great Idea how to change the Situation here on DAM........Charly, please tell us your News!

The Golden Cowboy The_co17Chris I have a Real Good Idea to bring them back,................all of them.................. Let me ask you something.Did you`ve seen any Champion the last weeks?

The Golden Cowboy Chris111No not really!

The Golden Cowboy The_co17Did you`ve seen any Top Superstar the last few weeks?

The Golden Cowboy Chris111I guess no! But whats got that to do,with your Idea?

The Golden Cowboy The_co17This showes me,that they aren`t intrestet in being or getting a Champion

The Golden Cowboy Chris111Well Charly maybe your right.

Charly grabs a Black Bag where he takes three Champion Belts out

The Golden Cowboy The_co17I´ll take them............I`ll take them all....................I crown myself the newest World Heavyweight Champion, Specialty Champion and Blazing Star Champion.....................I Know that I have to go on Triple Duty............but no Problem...........there is no Competition......so it will be no Big deal to keep them all........I know there is an fourth Belt,but the Lauch Champion is not really in my Focus...its for our Little ones..........maybe if Alex Mysterio wants it............but he´s gone............so I don´t care whats with it.............anyway...................Chris.........and the Whole DAMnation.......look at the First Triple Champion of DAM......."THE GOLDEN COWBOY" Charly Hauck...............and now I`m going to Celebrate.....see yah Chris

Chris looks really confused as Charly walks Away with his three Belts
Back to top Go down
Charly Hauck
Wrestler
Wrestler
Charly Hauck

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-30

The Golden Cowboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Cowboy   The Golden Cowboy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:54 pm

The Golden Cowboy Chris112Folks,I´m standing here with "The Golden Cowboy"Charly Hauck................Charly you looking not very happy........whats the deal?

The Golden Cowboy The_co18Chris!........Fans!............DAM!........I make it short and Simple.......................I...............QUIT!!

The Golden Cowboy Chris113WHAT!!! charly you are the Triple Champion,ok you sneaked the Belts,but there was no Answer from AC,so I think he´s fine with it...............why Quiting now?

The Golden Cowboy The_co18Well what`s a Champion with no competition?...........I`m a Wrestler and I want to wrestle.........But The Gm did nothing................they are all gone...and that makes me Sick.................Anthony Christeansen...Take your stupid Belts back and put your stupid fed were you want........I`m out...............and to show you all why..............I asked for a new Contract............No Answer............I asked for Show`s.............No Answer................now I´m givin the Answer by Myself.....................I Hope I see you never Again.............and to the Roster and the Fans...................thank you very much for the Support and the Wrestling.

The Golden Cowboy Chris113It seem that another Tpstar of DAM have enough.........But we have to accept thatand Charly Myself and I´m Sure the whole Roster respect your Decision................I wish you good Luck and maybe,we meet again.......................Fans that were some devastation News................hope that our Gm Begins to do something against the selfdestrution of DAM....................see you all
Back to top Go down

The Golden Cowboy
Page 1 of 1