Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Daddy Kool Attacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Big Daddy Kool Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Big Daddy Kool Attacks   Big Daddy Kool Attacks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:23 pm

BDK walking around back stage grabs a camera man and makes him come out to the parking lot.

BDK: What is the DAM fed all about??? All show no go?!?!?!?!

BDK see's Cutiepie in the parking lot. BDK takes a parking horse and smashes it in to Cutiepie's back. BDK then take Cutiepie and slams his opponent on a car. BDK then hops on the car himself. Places Cutiepie on the roof of the car then performs his finsiher the Big Daddy Train Break off the roof of the car. Cutiepie then bounces off the next car.
The camera gets a close-up of Cutiepie after the attacks and there is a huge cut on the head. BDK then grabs the camera again and looks right into it.

BDK: AC if you don't bring the fight to me, I will find it myself. I told you nowhere is off limits to me. Now, are you going to start finding me some matches inside the ring or will I dismantle your who DAM orginization in the parking lot?!?!?!?! At the very least give this punk a chance at redemption in the ring. Give me the barrel of death. HAHAHAHAHA. I'll be at the bar if you need me.
Back to top Go down

Big Daddy Kool Attacks
Page 1 of 1