Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jake's Freak out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Jake's Freak out Empty
PostSubject: Jake's Freak out   Jake's Freak out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:29 pm

Jake, the student camera man from the Felonious Five incident is staying in front of the building, looking as if he is waiting for someone

Then Twister Pulls up in a completely different cars as last time, this time its a pimped out Sliver Hummer, Jake's runs up to the cars as he sees Twister getting out of the car

Jake starts to talk but its like he is talking like a crazy man

Jake: oh my god i have been kicked out of school!!!! what am I going to do, oh my god, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, my parents are going to kill me, and as tomorrow I'm homeless, what am I going do it, I'm screwed, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Twister: WOW, calm down little man!
Jake: I cant calm down IM SCREWED!
Twister: Your not "screwed" man so please just calm down and lets go back to my trailer so you can have a drink and calm down, OK

Jake takes a deep breath

Jake: OK, CALM, CALM!
Twister: OKKKKKKKK! this way

Twister and Jake start to walk back to his pimped out trailer and walk in

Jake: HOLY CRAP! WOW, all this would have paid for all my schooling 3 times (with a little sad look on his face when he thinks about school)
Twister: ha ha ha Its is nice isn't it (then he turns back and looks a Jake and sees his sad face)
Twister: Yeah, yeah, yeah don't get upset, here have this, it will help

Twister hands Jake a glass of hennessy on the rocks

Jakes: Ummm I cant have that I'm only 19
Twister: AND......
Jake: You got to be 21 to drink!
Twister: Soooo you don't drink you are are trying to tell me?
Jake:Ummmmmmm i guess not!
Twister: oh OK anyways to what I was going to say, Man you don't have to worry your little head off, Its easy, just drop out of school, I did it and I turned out fine!
Jake: WHAT, WHAT, WHAT,

Jake starts to talk like a crazy man again

Jake, WHAT! DROP OF SCHOOL, ARE YOU CRAZY, my parent would kill me, I have no job and I'm going to be homeless any second now, how would I live, I will have to eat out the trash like a homeless man, wait, I AM A HOMELESS MAN, and you are telling me to drop out of school are you CRAZY!Twister: Yeah, yeah, yeah hold up, you didn't let me finish, now calm down!

Jake Calms down and listens to what Twister has to say

Twister: Now, I'M not for dropping out of school, everyone should finish there studies at school, Even I think when I dropped out of school it was a mistake, but if you can get a good job that pays well you many as well drop out!
Jake: AND HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM GOING TO GET THIS WOUNDFUL JOB WITHOUT FINISHING MY STUDIES!
Twister: hey you didn't let me finish, Now I'M sure Che' Pierre can easily fit you on to his payroll somewhere, So consider yourself employed, Hell Some day you mite even be able to get a Trailer like this next to your huge house!
Jake: AS IF, want you going to pay me like a CEO!
Twister: ha ha ha ha, they are greedy!, no you will get paid very well, all depends on the work you do, Hell you mite even be getting paid more then most of those wrestler's back there
Jake: I highly doubt that!
Twister: Hey, they are getting paid by AC, WE ARE GETTING PAID BY THE GREATEST, CHE' PIERRE, AC has only got chub change compared to who will be paying you.

Twister Throws Jake a envelope

Jake : Whats this?
Twister: Open it, consider it a bonus if you take the job, something to help you get back on your feet and then some ha ha

Jake opens the envelope

Jake: WOW, there must be like $20 000 in here!
Twister: $25 000 to be spot on, take the job and its yous and there will be more were that came from!
Jake: Of course ill take the job, thanks man, thank you so much
Twister: Hey its the least I can do after your help!
Jake: Ummm but what will I be doing?
Twister: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr good question, Che' didn't tell me, so i guess you will be working for me, soooo ummmmmm........ what you will be doing is rrrrrrrrr
you will be my camera man? ........ no you ain't no Mediocre Camera man Jake, no no no no, you will be the Twister's eyes,ummmmm you will see everythink I dont cant see, yes that's it you will be my hawlk, you will be everywhere I'm not, getting everything I need to see, That's is IT! You will be known as "THE HAWLK". Jake that's is your job description, JAKE, THE HAWLK, what you think!

Jake: Ummmm ok I guess, but my job description cant be "The Hawlk", that's not a job description,
Twister: Well it is now OK, So you still want in.
Jake: Hell what have I got to lose and I need that money!
Twister: Now that's a boy, this is going to be FUN and trust me Jake you wont have to worry about money again!, if you just do ya job well, you will be paid very well ha ha ha
Jake: Nice, now what is it I got to do again?
Twister: I told you,

Twister walks over to the door and opens it

Twister: GET OUT THERE AND SEE WHAT I DONT SEE, YOU UNDERSTABD THAT
Jake: Yeah I think so .....

Jake just stands there

Twister: Well.......... get out there and see what Is going on while I'm not around, but remember be like a Hawlk, NOW GO

Jake Runs out of the Trailer

Twister: Now Fly hawl, Fly

Twister Shuts the door nodding his head, and grabbs the glass of hennessy he tried to give Jake

Twister: Its good to be back!

Twister Sculls the Drink in one mouth full and the camera goes out and the show begins
Back to top Go down

Jake's Freak out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Parking Lot Area-
Jump to: