Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW TO THE FED.....READ THIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

NEW TO THE FED.....READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: NEW TO THE FED.....READ THIS   NEW TO THE FED.....READ THIS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:19 am

Hi, I am Tumatauenga, I design the fed cards for all the great superstars of this fed.

Since there are always people joining feds, I would like to ask that if you have a picture that you would like to use for your fed card then either PM it to me with you character name or leave a post here with an attached pic and that way I won't miss any wrestler and everyone will have a fed card. As well don't forget to tell me what's your nationality by placing your name and respective national flag on the respective topic on Designs.

If you don't have a picture for your character but have an idea of what type of pic you want let me know, if you don't post a pic I will pick one for you.

Thanks and welcome to D.A.M

T
Back to top Go down

NEW TO THE FED.....READ THIS
Page 1 of 1