Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Learn your lesson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Learn your lesson Empty
PostSubject: Learn your lesson   Learn your lesson Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Fred, The Nightmare is walking to his locker room still aching from the Last Blood match he had against Tumatauenga the week before. He enters his locker room and gets into an ice bath to help with the bruising.

Fred, The Nightmare: Ahhhhh man that’s good.

As Fred, The Nightmare is relaxing in his ice bath he senses something, he looks around and sees Tumatauenga sitting on the bench beside the bath.

Fred, The Nightmare: WHAT THE HELL, GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Fred, The Nightmare starts to get up out of the bath, in a flash Tumatauenga garbs Fred, The Nightmare and holds him down in the bath by his throat.

Tumatauenga(with an evil smile): Fred, The Nightmare... So many times you have tried to stand in my way, and so many times I have shown you my power. Last week, You were a lucky man, that ref stopping the match saved your life, But realize that every time I defeat you I become stronger, and Next time there will be no mercy for you, Next time I watch as the blood pours from your face, as your life starts depleting, as you finally realize that you are just a mere man trying to stop a god.

Tumatauenga releases his grip on Fred, The Nightmare.

Tumatauenga: And as you said last week, See you in the ring…..Chump.

Tumatauenga then vanishes in a blaze of fire his manic laughter still ringing in Fred, The Nightmare's ears. Fred, The Nightmare sinks into his ice bath healing up before the battle that is to come.
Back to top Go down

Learn your lesson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: