Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What They think!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

What They think! Empty
PostSubject: What They think!   What They think! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Twister and Raktivira are seen backstage play wrestling like two school boys and Chris ( DAM Interviewer) see them and walks over hoping he can get an interview before there match

Chris: Well You two seem to be get along very well before a match that will give one of you the chance to win the launch tournament and the other will lose that chance

They both realize that Chris is talking to them so they stop mucking around,

Twister: MY HOMIE BOY CHRIS, WAT UP!
Chris: Well I just come down here hoping I could get a couple of words from both of you before your match. So why are both of you to some chummy before your match?
Twister: Well what did you expected......
Raktivira: Us ripping each others throats out......

And then Raktivira rabs Twister by the throat and puts on a serious look!

Raktivira: ILL KILL YOU IN THAT RING....................

But then he bursts into laughing and so does Twister, Raktivira lets go of his throat

Raktivira: HA HA HA HA HA HA you should have seen your face Chris, you need a clean pare of underwear?
Chris: ha ha ha funny, funny ( In a sarcastic way). But really guys how can you get along so well before a match between each other with whats on the line?
Twister: Chris, Ill tell you a little something about my friend here Raktivira. Ever since the first day I have needed a tag partner, Raktivira has been there, No matter who I'm versing, Raktivira will be there, No matter why Im versing these people, Raktivira will be there. He doesn't care who he has to verse, If I had to go out there Next week in a tag match against the King and Queen of England, Raktivira will be there, He doesn't care who it is or where it has to be, as long as he will be the dealing out the Pain and making them crouch in fear, he will be there for me. And that's why I love you man, he would take on god If you could ( While pretending to cry)
Raktivira: OH that touches my heart ( jokingly) ha ha hah ha ha ha ha, but for real let me Tell you something about you my Friend here Twister. What would I call you ummmmmmmm, ummmmmmm you are like ummm like a demon feeder ha ha ha ha, that's it a demon feeder! I know if Im next to this man here I'm going to be getting everything I need, which is the negative emotion off everybody he is going to mess with ha ha ha ha ha. Hell look At the DOTF kidnapping, I got everything I needed there, DOTF's Fear, I have never seen a grown man straggle like such a girl, then the anger of AC, I Through the man would have had a stork that night and then the Pain we delivered to DOTF the following week. I would have to say It was my favorite two weeks I have had so far here at D.A.M. So Twister I would say Its my pleasure to fight by your side!
Twister:The Pleasure is mine. YEAH BOY , REMEMBER I ROLL WITH DEMONS AND THUGS HA HAHA HAHHAHA

And Twister High Fives Raktivira.

Twister: So there you go Chris that's why it dont fades us having to go into this match between each other, so if AC wanted to try the same little trick he tried to pull last week, it ain't going to work, me and Raktivira will always stick together no matter what. And you know what we are pleased to be able to give the Fans the BEST match they have seen in this launch tournament, and I mean the best
Raktivira: We wouldnt give anything less
Twister: That's right, Will give everything we have got to the Fans out there, I sayin' this will be like grandfinale stuff, So to all the people out there, the winner of this match you may as fell as will give the belt too and call tournament end, 100% truth!
Raktivira: Well it will be over my dead body before either of DOTF or that Jeff guy gets that title!
Twister: WORD, so really it doesn't matter who wins this match because either of us will have the title for-sure, and that's all that matters. Hell I couldn't imagine what DOTF would be like as a Title holder, hell he would probably put AC smell all over it ha ha ha. So as long as One of us have the title we can still slap AC across the mouth with it!
Raktivria:YEAH, I deal you wouldnt have the guts to do it the next week after winning haha ha ha ha (joking around)
Twister: Really, hahahahaha, Bet I do! I would swipe him across the face so hard with it he would......ummmmm........his.......ummmm tousle would fly out his ass!
Raktivria: Is that SO!
Twister: Of course I will, you wanna make a bet on it!
Raktivria: Well why not!
Twister: OK then how about if you dont slap AC in the mouth after winning the belt, your first title defence you have to wear a pretty pink suit to the ring, and well clearly you only like wearing black ha haha haha. But you know I wouldnt mind it all that much, some of the ladyies think its brave for a man to wear pink haha ha ha! So how about who ever wins the title has to slap AC with it or else they got to wear pink in there first title defence match, what you think ha hahah ha
Raktivria: ha ha ha ha ha ha, You must be the only person on this god of sacken plant who can make me laugh ha ha ha ha ha. OK deals on by if you dont slap him with the belt after a week of holding it you have to dress up in gothic clothing for your first title defence match, since all you wear is this ummmmmmm dress up hoodlum clothes ha ha haha ha. So how about it!
Twister: Ooooooo DAM, if I win that belt Im going to have to for sure slap that fool around with it ha ha ha haha ha, OK but hell with in a week how about on the same night of winning it!
Rakivria: What, you think I would say NO!
Twister: Fine then deals on, with in the night or else we will be dressing up like fools when we have to defenced the title for the first time!

Twister and Rakivria shake hands

Twister: And Chris can be our witness to make sure the deal is done
Chris: Hey guys, first one of you have to win the title!
Twister: Dam son, didn't you listen, I dont like repeating myself ok. DAM maybe you should get your ass back to school Chris and learn to listen ha ha ha ha ha ha just jokin', you do you job pretty dam fine ha ha h ha ha.
Chris: Thanks
Twister: Don't mention it! But anyways regardless the outcome of tonight's match, There is going to be one Hugh ass Pimpin' party back at my Pimpin' Trailer after the show, Thanks to My man Che Pierre, So all my Homies, Thugs, Ladyies,My Peeps, demons and anybody as long as they are not frat material are welcome, even you Chris. Oh Also Afuntog I believe you would fall under the anybody selection and I hear you are a party animal, So you are more then welcome, maybe we can show you how to really party ha ha ha ha ha, but for real I know how you feel right now, you ain't got nobody and everybody against you, but you know what, I was not against you, Im against the frat and AC, so you are not with them anymore so now nobody but the frat is against you, I think I can look past the bad history we have had against each other and maybe start a new one, filled with partying and running a muck, hell maybe if you stick by me you mite even get to have a little fun this season ha ha ha ha, have a think about it Afuntog, you cant stay a outlaw forever and not have someone to watch your back. But anyways Me and Rakivria are going to put on the best match of the tournament then straight to partying. THATS HOW WE ROLL. CHRIS YOU READY FOR A HELL OF A PIMPIN PARTY

And Twister and Rakivria Pick up Chris and put him on there shoulder's and they run off with him Yelling "PARTY PARTY PARTY"

(Cameras fades out)
Back to top Go down

What They think!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Interviews-
Jump to: