Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts for the next season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Thoughts for the next season Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:04 pm

I believe that at this point we should all be happy with we already have made of this fed: we got promotion last season, our shows have become more and more interesting due to our RPs, feuds and pictures as well, and we might just consider ourselves a very compact and united group... At least, I'm talking about those who participate actively on the forum with RPs and diverse posts... Every little thing that is said, it's a step forward for this fed. Cool

The thing is, I've been checking on some other shows (on my spare time) and I noticed that what they lack is what we've got, interesting matches due to pics, and that also what we lack is their bigger trump card: the images on the RPs to give emphasis to the segments... The best shows that I've seen (at least in my opinion) all have great beginnings of shows and great images on RPs (like place and little pictures of those who are in it), so that's a point that I believe that us, the designers but also anyone else with good ideas, should focus during this next season break to improve for our next season to be the best of all so far. Smile

Plus, I'm noticing that in the same fed (as a example, Full Mayhem Wrestling and CiR) they don't split the fed in two brands, and as far as I know it's because they get more freedom of matches to make, and because they know that not all wrestlers will RP, what would make it a lot tougher to insert segments on each show... Although we always have the commercial breaks to fill some spaces, I'm still of the opinion that we shouldn't split the fed in two brands, we still don't have enough people that RP to have two competitive, captivating and self-sustainable brands, ruled or not by the same person (aka GM)...

We need to keep improving, trying to get new people and more active people into this fed, in order to keep improving. We've all come this far, but we can still manage to do a lot more and get this fed to a much higher stage. What do you think?? Please post your thoughts here for everyone to know and so we can understand what does everybody thinks and which steps should be taken next... Wink
Back to top Go down
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 pm

I would have to agree with Sojiro on absolutely everything, The Fed is doing really well, and every week we see vast improvements on all areas.
As he said we don't have enough active RPers to split the fed and still maintain the level of RPing being made in each show. Especially if the split meant that you had all the rpers on one side and none on the other than you'd more than likely find that the fed would surely suffer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Most likley we are going to divid the shows. Yes I understand that there aren't a lot RPers. But we do haev a lot of people who are trying to RP, and such. Which we have enough people to divid the shows who RP.
And I haven't really watched the other shows. But they are good, and I know that.
We are different from other feds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Yes I do agree by the way. But we will divid the show's not YET, but soon.
And also, we try to get people to RP, but they don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Gersolmer
Wrestler
Wrestler
Gersolmer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 pm

I also agree with Sojiro. Area-pics would be great for both of the shows.
And this is the next thing. I would also prefer just one show. We would have more space for Rp´s and matches and could prefer the people who are really active at the forum.
At last i would suggest that we do a poll where all can vote for one or two shows.

Edit: Sorry for the missunderstanding but i meant the same thing as others who posted here. I would orefer not to divide the roster. I know that we can´t have one show but it would be nice if all wrestlers could wrestle at both shows.

Last edited by Gersolmer on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:42 pm

We can't have one show. So we can't do one poll.
Back to top Go down
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:44 pm

I get your idea Gersolmer, but I believe that unfortunately (or fortunately) we're obligated to have two shows in a fed, is something that it must be done, is in the original GM application to name two shows and not just one... Smile
And I'm with you when you talk about having area pictures for the Rps, that's our next idea for the shows... Wink
Back to top Go down
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:11 am

I was totally unaware that so many of you were against the split. This is concerning to me as the GM. As far as Gersolmer goes, I think he means that one brand as opposed to two would be easier. The reason behind the split originally was to do the one thing you all were saying as a problem. If you have only 20 on a roster, that means more opportunities for those 20. As far as the rping goes, that is not really a problem because when we did a mock draft, we made sure that those that rp were split down the middle. All titles would be defended on both shows as an option and anyone who didn't rp on a regular basis would be subjected to having TCM or myself write for them and trust me, they'll come out looking like a dumbass in some way or another so much that eventually they'll start to rp for themselves hopefully. As far as the pics with the rp's, I think it would be great if we could do that. I don't want it to look cheesy though so it needs to be authentic. The one thing I would really like is to have more images to add to matches that were animated like the referees. The instant we put those in, the shows had a little more oomph to them. The more eye catching effects, the less boring times we have watching TWG matches unfold. Again, I would like to see the forum continue to explode and finally, I would love to see the nitpicking stop. We are a family of sorts and talking behind peoples backs should stop. It's disrespectful and childish. Let's all grow up in this fantasy world my brothers and sisters or is it my sons and daughters? Either way, enough is enough. Wrestlers should have their squabbles. The people controlling those wrestlers, not so much.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:01 am

I would have to agree on what S.S has said here but..... I believe to split in show is a good idea, as AC said with only 20 people in a FED there is more opportunities for your wrestlers, to get titles, better story lines and the matches you want. Also with the split I believe as a RP it will make it easier for us as, we would know we only have to do that 1 RP a week for the show and that our RPs wouldnt get screwed up or interrupted with other RPs if you know what I mean

Also with the Pics for the area thing, like one for the ring and what not, i have an idea for this, but instead of tell you, i will show you but trying it with the next RP I posted up, HOPEFUL I CAN MAKE IT WORK BECAUSE I THINK IT WILL BE REALY IT WILL BE AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts for the next season   Thoughts for the next season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts for the next season
Page 1 of 1