Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kings are bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-01-16

The Kings are bored Empty
PostSubject: The Kings are bored   The Kings are bored Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:16 pm

The Two Kings United's music is playing as Mike Garner and Big Joe Stump walk to the ring with a microphone in their hands.
Crowd goes wild as ever when he step the ring.

Big Joe Stump: Thank you, Thank you. Please people, please I need to talk here.

Crowd finally calm down enough to let Mike talk.

Mike Garner: Thanks. I don't have much time so let's talk business. You all know the Two King rules the tag team division. And we reign supreme.
But there is one problem. There is no competition here ! We made an open challenge and only one team answered it. Yeah ONE team ! That's unbelievable ! Right Joe ?

BJS: I don't know what to think. We scared the tag division ? I don't think so.
They think it's a joke or that TKU is a joke ? They should not, we're serious about the challenge and if you think we're a joke then challenge us !
Someone is keeping the challengers to come to us ? I hope that someone can run fast and hide well then cause when we find out he's just dead.

Mike: We're fighting champions, we want to face a team and defend our championship. We don't want to sit in a tower waiting for someone to come and challenge us. We tried it, it didn't work.
So, I heard around our GM office that there's an up and coming team in DAM. The team of Da Fear and +Armageddon+. Those two guys can be the next big thing here. I say let's try what they are made of and if they beat us we put our title on the line. What do you think about that ?

The crowd start to cheer. As Mike and Joe seem to enjoy the reaction of the public. Anthony Christaensin's music start suddenly to play as the crowd gets wilder.

AC: Your idea is good Mike. But i have a BETTER idea.... Da Fear and +Armageddon+ are going to challenge you tonight, But for your title belts. And It's going to be next.

Crowd goes completely ballistic.

BJS: WHAT???!!!
AC: You're fighting champions aren't you ? Then put your money where your mouths are!!
Mike: All right AC ! Send your guys right now. We will fight them and we will beat them. Like all the others that you send to us. We're the Kings here. We're afraid of no one here.BJS: Right ! We are the KINGS and nobody can beat us in the squared circle as long as our fans are here !

AC goes back to his office as the crowd is still cheering for the upcoming fight, shouting "TKU, TKU, TKU !"
Back to top Go down
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

PostSubject: Re: The Kings are bored   The Kings are bored Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 pm

I wanted to add a little text for the ending of the match

In case of a victory.

Mike is still celebrating his victory and goes to the commentator and grab a mic, he gets back in the ring and start to talk as Da Fear and Armageddon go back to the locker room

Mike: Guys don't be so disappointed. Okay, you blew a title shot. But with the show you put on with us i know we are going to see you really soon. So continue to train hard and one day I know you will be a match for us. But for now, know that you have earned our respect. Welcome in DAM guys !
BJS: And now, let's party !

The Two Kings get back to their locker room to continue to celebrate under "TKU" chants of the crowd.

In case of a defeat (Note : I hope it's a fair a square loss to the team. If not, the Rp won't work.)

Mike and Joe are completely in shock.
Mike walk to the commentator booth and grabs a Mic as he walk back to the ring to face the new champions.

Mike: I don't know what to say... Si je sais. Congratulation guys. They say "be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.". And once again they are right. We underestimated you and that's you beat us fair and square.
BJS: But be ready guys we're coming to get our rematch and we intend to win our belts back.

As the two team face each other, Mike and Joe stretch their hands to the new champs and shake their hands.
Then they go back to the locker room under the cheer of the crowd for the new tag champions and some "TKU" chants of the still loyal fans.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Christaensin
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Anthony Christaensin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: I'm sorry I'm sorry   The Kings are bored Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:10 am

I just now saw this and the show already got confirmed by accident. However, this will work as the basis for the start of the next season. Thank of the fact that now you don't have to rp for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://challenge my brute: http//:acafuntog.mybrute.com
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

PostSubject: Re: The Kings are bored   The Kings are bored Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:00 am

fine by me.
I'll continue to work a bit on the next season RP, i want it to be one of the best feud of season 3 Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kings are bored   The Kings are bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kings are bored
Page 1 of 1