Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIRST THINGS TO BE DONE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

FIRST THINGS TO BE DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST THINGS TO BE DONE!!!   FIRST THINGS TO BE DONE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:48 am

Hello, my name is Sojiro Seta and I'm one of the VGMs of your new Federation, Domination Against Mediocrity (or just DAM as we call it). Any questions that you might have you just come straight to me!! Razz

I hope that you enjoy the fact of being in DAM, as you will see we're like a big family. Well, not as big as we would like because some people just don't even bother about registering to the Federation forum, some register and never come on again to do whatever we would like to... If possible, and after you read this, I'd really be glad if you were one of those who come to the forum, get along with us, play our games, do your merchandising, give out some new ideas, make RPs for the shows to boost your character's importance in the fed, leading to some good decisions within the Fed's Board towards your wrestler... Razz

But okay, this is why you come here in the first place, so here's the list of the things that new people should do after they've registered the forum:
  • Post your gimmick (character's characteristics) in the "Gimmick Area", as well as your wrestler's picture and entrance music so that we can edit your belongings to the shows (try to do one similar to mine);
  • If you already have an entrance video post it on "Entrance Videos" please;
  • Post your name in "National Flag (Fed Cards)" so that you get your national flag on your fed card (if your country isn't there create the topic with the name of the country as all the other topics there and insert your name in it);
  • Pick the 'shirt template' in the "Merchandising" topic on the "Fed Designs" category and do your very own wrestler shirt, posting the results in same post where you got the shirt;
  • Start playing our games in the "Games" section;
  • Edit your profile so that your wrestler's name is your registration name (so we know who is who) and that your fed card appears as your avatar;
  • Make a small interview, so that the crowd gets to know you (RP).
MOVE IT, AND GOOD LUCK!! Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down

FIRST THINGS TO BE DONE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FIRST THING TO READ!!! :: Welcome to DAM-
Jump to: