Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tuma and Zeus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Tuma and Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Tuma and Zeus   Tuma and Zeus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Tuma and Zeus Locker14

Tumatauenga is sitting on the floor of the locker room meditating, a fiery aura emanates around him as he chants in a foreign tongue under his breath.

Tuma and Zeus Tuma15 Tuutakina i te iwi. Tuutakina i te toto. Tuutakina i te kiko. Tuutakina i te uaua. Tuutakina kia uu. Tuutakina kia mau. Teenei te rangi ka tuutaki. Teenei te rangi ka ruruku. Teenei te papa ka wheuka. E Rangi e, awhitia. E Papa e, awhitia. Naau ka awhi, ka awhi. Naau ka aaka, ka aaka. Naau ka toro, ka toro Tupu he toka whenua, tupu he toka Mata-te-raa.

Suddenly Zeus appears in front of the Meditating Tumatauenga. Zeus looks down at Tumatauenga as he meditates.

Tuma and Zeus Zeus12 Tumatauenga, I have come to offer you a proposal, it is a simple request that I ask of you. If you bow to me and join me I will allow you to exist, if, however you deny this request I will have no choice but to eradicate you from the annals of history. So what say you Tumatauenga, God of war?

The fiery aura that surrounds Tumatauenga disappears as Tumatauenga rises to his feet, he stands before Zeus, his face seems at peace as he talks.

Tuma and Zeus Tuma15 Mighty Zeus. You interrupt me in the middle of a sacred ritual; you then think that you can request anything from me by using threats. HAHAHAHA!

Tumatauenga’s face then changes to that of anger.

Tuma and Zeus Tuma15 You DARE to come before me thinking that I will bow to you…NEVER!

With that Tumatauenga then grabs Zeus by the top and throws him into a set of lockers. He then stands there waiting for the battle to begin. Zeus pulls himself together and gets out of the lockers and calmly walks towards Tumatauenga.

Tuma and Zeus Zeus12 Ah Tumatauenga, such rage, such anger, such darkness. One day that will be the end of you. One day you will join me, once I have drained you of all your strength and you lay broken in the ring, then you will join me.

Zeus then disappears in a flash of light, leaving Tumatauenga standing in the locker room filled with rage. He then steadies himself, sits on the locker room floor and continues his meditation
Back to top Go down

Tuma and Zeus
Page 1 of 1