Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ernstl, the new one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernstl

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-08

ernstl, the new one Empty
PostSubject: ernstl, the new one   ernstl, the new one Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:26 am

c: hey ernstl, last week, you signed a contract. how do you feel?
e: great. this is a great fed, there are such a lot of good wrestlers, and some of them, i do know from a former fed.
c: former fed? why former? when everyone is so great, such a good wrestler, why did everyone left the old fed?
e: sometimes, the personal life catch someone. like our gm.
c: oh, i see. first of all, let´s talk about your past. you travelled a lot and had a lot of ... sensais. and you are still very young. so... why did you travel so much, learned so much in that short time??
e: i started doing karate, when i was very young. and i like it. when i came to the school, my first sensai saw, that i have some talent. and he brought me to japan, an old and wise man. so thanks to my old sensai that i am here...
c: but... normally, if my informations are correct, your karate"clan" doesn´t allow you to make your strength public. so why are you here?
e: yes... my old buddies... the threw me out of this... "clan". and before you ask why... i did something normal, what everyone would do, but this was against the roules... so now i am free. but i am still looking for a good challenge, and this is the place where i can get it!
c: oh, okay. yes.. hmm... and yes, you are right, our wrestlers are damn good!
two little questions, before i leave:
1. tell us about your past feds
2. what do you expect for the future?

e: eheh... ok... i have to say that this is my third fed right now. the story of the first one, i told it... and in the second one, the gm and coms didn´t bring a lot of respect for us, the wrestlers...
and the future? good fights!

c: ok, thank you a lot, and i know, where i find you for more informations Wink
e: bye!
Back to top Go down

ernstl, the new one
Page 1 of 1