Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we are call you now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-02

we are call you now Empty
PostSubject: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:16 pm

we are call you now Locker13

Chris and the camera crew get near Dirty Work Unit, who seem to be in a quest.

we are call you now Chris10 Vengence and alex, I noticed you two are wondering around, looking for something...

we are call you now Alex_m14 I tell you what we are looking, for we are looking for Kiba and Van Hammer, they been hiding us out!!

Mike Vengence gets closer to the camera and starts pointing to it.

we are call you now Mike_v11 Kiba and Van Hammer, we are calling you out where ever you're hiding!! We know you're here, we will find you guys and when we do we will destroy you!!

we are call you now Chris10 Okay, thank you guys.

The camera fades away as the Dirty Work Unit keep their search.
Back to top Go down
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Here I am!!!   we are call you now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

chris chatches van Hammer at the parkinglot.

Chris:" Hey Juice...i think you`ve already heard it,that alex and veangence called you and Kiba out.what do you think about it?"

Juice:" Well Chris, i don`t know what Kiba already thinks of it, but for myself i can tell this two guys only.... one...... Thing. If you want it.........you can have it. Doesn`t matter if Kiba is in the boat or not,Because if it`s necessary i Blow you out alone...... Man....can`t wait to get these two between my Hands...........................and by the way........I.........."Hardrock" Juice van Hammer NEVER HIDE AND NEVER RUN AWAY...........Don`t forget that..... I`M WAITING FOR YOU BOYS........"

Chris:"And whats with your"Partner" Kiba?"

Juice:" Kiba if you want to be on my Side. I`ll appriciate it. You know where you can find me if you want to Team Up."

Chris:" Ok, i think this is it so far. see you Juice"

Juice:" Ok chris,Bye Bye."
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:28 pm

Chris and the camera crew spots alex mysterio going to his locker room and stops him for a short interview.

chris:alex we stop you here for a short interview is there anything you would like to say about van hammer..

alex:Yes chris i would like to say something about van i would like to say he's a fool and a lier he was hiding me out and he was running...

alex come's up nearer to the camera and starts to point at it

alex:But don't worry van keep yourself safe for now but just you remember i will find you sooner are late i just hope it's sooner.

chris:thank you alex

alex walks away as the camera fades into the darkness
Back to top Go down
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Chris chatches "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer Backstage and asks him about the words of Alex Mysterio.

we are call you now Chris118: Well Juice you`ve heard the Words from Mysterio....What do you think about that

we are call you now Hardro15: Hmm...... I don´t know what this Guy doesn`t understand. I know that my English is not an A Grade but I think Everybody understands what I`m talking...........noooooooo,Sorry Everybody....... except one........Alex........ I`m telling you my Message again and very slowly,because it seems that you are not an Fast thinkin Man................so listen and read my Lips if it helps you............An............"Hardrock"...... Juice..... van.......... Hammer.......neeeveeer.....hides...and........neeeeveeer runs away!!............got it this time?
If you want a Piece of me............tell me when.......tell me where...... and tell me how..........and you are on.....Ok?

Alex I`m waiting for you...............................

we are call you now Chris118:Thank you "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer for this few Words and Good luck

we are call you now Hardro15: No big deal...... I`ll get the Show rocked.......... Belive me

Juice van Hammer walks away

Last edited by Juice van Hammer on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:04 am

we are call you now Locker10

Chris and the camera crew close in to alex myterio to ask him a question..

we are call you now Chris110 Alex how did you feel when van hammer said to tell him when,where and how you want to fight him,is there anything you would like to say about that.

we are call you now Alex_m10Yes chris there is something i would like to say,van you want to know when,where and how well it's easy the next show,in the ring and as for how you will be leaving the ring CRAWLING.Ha ha ha ha ha ha

we are call you now Chris111Thank you alex.

we are call you now Alex_m11no problem chris.

Alex walks away as the camera fades in to the dark
Back to top Go down
Twister
Superstar
Superstar
Twister

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:12 am

Alex the way you set out that first and last RP was good, could you please also do the same to the other one you did and also add color to the speech of the last one. Van If you could please try and set it out your RPs like Alex has done there that would be good, if you need to know how please go have a look in the topic "welcome to dam" and you will see my post there. But on good news the RP's were really good guys, keep up the good work.

Also As Mod I should be editing this but I would like all these newcomers that are coming to the FED to learn these stuff so that we have more time in making shows and updating the show for you guys, so if you could please help us out by doing this it would really help, thanks

P.S. Also One thing people always forget, please work on make those 'i' into 'I' lol, I know its only a little thing but nothing is worse then having to look for all the 'i's in a RP lol also I will edit any mistakes in this RP after yous set it out!

Thanks guys, hope Im not asking for to much! I'm you got any question just PM me! Thanks
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:12 am

we are call you now Locker11

Chris and the camera crew see's alex mysterio and stop's him for an interveiw.

we are call you now Chris113so alex you and van hammer have been in a long rivalry now tell me is there anything future plan's for this rivalry between you two are will it be the same old rivalry.

we are call you now Alex_m13well chris i glad you ask because after the GM anounce the new title and opens the tournament to compete for it there will be no one stopping me from getting it and van if you think you can get in my way i will allway's want a stepping stone to walk over...but chris i tell you straight after winning the title it's back to van hammer with the rivalry oh i almost forgot van when i win thr title if you want you can allways have a title match againist me to show how lame you are...see ya chris.

we are call you now Chris114well there you have it alex mysterio one of our future top wrestlers in the [b]DAM seek's to be the new champion for a title we don't know of yet.

the camera fades away.
Back to top Go down
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Chris stops "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer somewere Backstage for an short Answer of Alex Mysterio`s Interview

we are call you now Chris118: Well Juice what do you think about Alex Mysterio ,his Title Plans and your Rivalry?

]we are call you now Hardro14:Chris...If he want`s to grap the Title...ok....not my Beer,ButI´ll appriciate it ,that he is so fair to give me an title shot,everywere and everytime If he wins it.. But for now I think we`ve wasted too much Words. At my First Interview on DAM........I said "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer needs no Mettaphers or Cheap Basic Word`s to keep the Pace. And this is exactly what i`m doing now.Let`s get this show on the Road.

Alex is a good Wrestler and i know that i won`t be easy to get him......... But even I´m only a Steppin Stone for him..........sometimes a Steppin Stone is big enough to Fall down.

And be sure i will be in your Way...........ALEX, and be sure I will take that Title Chance............and be sure that I will be a Steppin Stone for you...................a Steppin Stone big as the Himalaya. And if you Climb that......I won`t be sure.......

we are call you now Chris118: Thank you Juice and just like you said Let`s get this Show on the Road.
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 pm

we are call you now Locker12

Chris and the camera crew see's alex mysterio and stops him for an interveiw

we are call you now Chris115So alex how do you feel about losing your match againist kiba and van hammer

we are call you now Alex_m14Well chris,it was a lucky win they get very lucky but you win some and you lose some but they won't get so lucky again and van hammer i will catch you in a single match one day you were lucky kiba's on your side but i already kiba and i can do it again so you two better watch out...ya chris

alex walks off as the camera fades away
Back to top Go down
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:07 pm

we are call you now In_rin10

we are call you now Oscar110 Ohh!!! That`s the Music from "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer!!!!! He`s not sceduled yet,so what is he doing here?

we are call you now Roddy111 Well Oscar,the easiest way to find out is to wait and watch!!!

we are call you now Oscar111 Really? couldn`t get that by myself. But wait.... he`s got an Mic. Let`s listen what he`s Saying.

we are call you now Hardro16 I think Everybody saw what was behind Mysterio`s and Vengance`s word`s...........right, nothing but Hot Air.........Vengance you got own Beer to drink with Kiba,so I let you go..........But ALEX.......you said we were just Lucky and I got Luck by myself because I got Kiba in my Corner....Well........maybe.....But you lost it.............and that is what count`s..........If you want a Single`s Match against me..........Fine.... You`re on.

I told it once and now I tell it twice............Just let me know......when........where.....and How..............I will be there.............Alex.Your Himalaya Big Stepping Stone wait`s for you.....I let you fall down one time and I will do it next time again............

van Hammers Music start`s and He is leaving the Ring, as he walk`s down the Isle Juice van Hammer shake`s Hands with the Fans.

we are call you now Roddy112 Uh! Though Stuff from Him. Folks I can`t wait to see how this Story goes on.

we are call you now Oscar113 Yep..... me too!! But now Let`s get Back to the Plan and to the next Match.
Back to top Go down
alex mysterio
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
alex mysterio

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:52 am

we are call you now In_rin12

Alex music starts to play as he walks down to the ring with a mic.

we are call you now Alex_m15 van hammer its the next show in this ring and its a single match make sure your there i know i will and i will hurt you so badly you wish you don't join the fed.

Alex music starts to play as he walks out the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we are call you now   we are call you now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we are call you now
Page 1 of 1