Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cars, Cars, Cars...everywhere...cont.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Cars, Cars, Cars...everywhere...cont. Empty
PostSubject: Cars, Cars, Cars...everywhere...cont.   Cars, Cars, Cars...everywhere...cont. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Roddy: Folks, I am getting word that something is happening in the parking lot. Let's see if we have a camera back there.

Camera cuts away to the parking lot. There is a very large vehicle on monster truck wheels sitting in the parking lot

Roddy: Is that...Is that..the Madhouse? On moster truck wheels? What the..

The Madhouse revs it's engine real loud. Inside it is Twister, Afuntog and DBK...waving to the camers

Oscar: What are those maniacs doing?

Roddy: Are they gonna do what I think they are gonna do? No guys, those are expensive cars!!!

Oscar: If they do that...then they should be fired immediately. Or at least fined big time!

Twister puts the Madhouse in gear and starts it moving....towards the Frat's exoctic cars.

Roddy: No guys...fun is fun...but this is just asking for trouble.

Oscar: These guys have no respcet for others personal property. I hope they go to jail for this. As a matter of fact, I think I am gonna call the cops.

Twister guns the Madhouse and runs over all the Frat's brand new cars, leaving just a smashed pile of rubble in their place.

The Valet nods with approval after the Madhouse leaves...and drops the keys on the wreckage

Valet: Jerks...deserved it.
Back to top Go down

Cars, Cars, Cars...everywhere...cont.
Page 1 of 1