Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-01-17

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Hey guys,

I am not sure if i'll be able to be a designer/VGM anymore due to the fact that it is quite demanding and as I have a job where I work some extreme hours I find that I just don't have enough time to input all the things I would like to into the shows and the fed.

I might need to take a leave of absence from the fed, not forever but for now, because alot of my time is being consumed by work and my children.

If I do leave I hope that when I actually have the time maybe I could come back to the fed. Anyway that's the sort of thoughts i've had, and in the event that I do leave I figured that i'll need to pass on all my design ideas to someone so that the fed will continue to thrive if i'm gone. Because I will be watching every show.

So my designs have everything from the fed cards to match cards headshots and all the pics of each wrestler. Also if help is needed you can feel free to contact me and i'll always help you guys out.

So I am basically giving my resignation from D.A.M and hope that you don't despise me for it, it's just i'm a busy man at the moment in my real life. And if I am ever allowed to return some day I would really like that.

Cheers my fellow D.A.M originals, we made things great and i'm glad that I was a part of it.

Sojiro- You are the man, one of the nicest guys there is.

AC- you did really well starting this fed and great things are no doubt to come with your leadership.

Twister- My bro, you are one crazy ozzy mother, but always good for a laugh.

Anyway Peace out. Fight hard and strong and keep this Fed pumping.

TUMA

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Tumata11
18.01.09 - 24.04.09

PS: pm me to let me know who I should send the designs to. And I am sorry
Back to top Go down
Xtreme Chaos
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 pm

hey Tuma it was great having you here. I feel bad that you have to leave. Cya in the future Mate.

DH/XC: It was a great run for you mate but if you cant do it thats not bad but We will miss you and hope you come back.

Gives Tuma a handshake
Comeback when you can mate
Back to top Go down
http://gfedwrestling.com
Sojiro Seta
Legend
Legend
Sojiro Seta

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Is with great pain in my heart that I see one of the biggest, better, finest and fantastic teamworking members of this federation leave. Sad

The reasons are most understandable, as everyone must always realize that real life, work and family come always in first place, only then if possible we can enjoy this kind of alternative worlds and games, where we interact with a lot of people from all around the globe.

Tuma was someone who was unknown to me, before I come to this federation. Although I already knew some of the original members (AC, TCM and Mike Garner, among others), Tuma quickly become the member who I recognized myself the most. Our effort in putting all this fed to where it has come, with the help of the GM and some other members (like Twister or Mike Garner), was enormous. He made everything in his power to improve the shows with his designing, which is like no other I've ever seen (sorry Nocturu...). He was the heart of this fed in which to imaging is referred, and one of the most hard-working and determined people I've ever met, even considering that he's from the other side of the world compared to me...

Tuma, I thank you for all that you've taught me, hope to see you and be able to work with you in the future, in wherever we might meet. Best wishes for you and your family, best of luck for you in work and in life. GOODBYE!!! Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
Fred, The Nightmare
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Fred, The Nightmare

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi Tuma, I`ve never been good with good-byes, so I won`t say good-bye, but a see you later. As SS said before, you really helped the Fed a lot whether it was in the shows or behind the shows, you were always there for everyone. We`ll miss you. We understand the reasons. Just wanted to say thank you, you helped me improve my rps, we had a great feud, didn`t we? Smile
But, with everyone you know, there`s always a good-bye. I hope you do great in real life.
And never forget it, you`ll always be part of the D.A.M.-Originals...and my friend.
Farewell, Tumatauenga.
Back to top Go down
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:51 am

Thank you my friends, Fred, you are the best rival a wrestler could ask for, many a battles we had together and thanks to you I really learned how to RP.

So with a saddened heart I say goodbye to the greatest fed a guy could ever ask for and some of the awesomest team mates ever. Sojiro you have my MSN so you guys can always keep in touch anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 am

Like Sojiro said
Real Life > TWG or whatever game.
So if you have to do it, then do it.
I just hope we'll see you soon back.
I know that when you will have some time for TWG and want to come back here you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Thank you for everything and see you soon
Back to top Go down
Tumatauenga
Legend
Legend
Tumatauenga

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:35 am

I'm restarting my character and as such will no longer be in the fed or any other fed for a while. I am changing my character completely with a different name and pic. So you never know you may see me again and not even know it. So fight hard my D.A.M brothers and maybe i'll see you in my new life.
Back to top Go down
Mike Garner
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Mike Garner

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

When you got a couple of level under your wrestling tight and if you want to come back here I think you'll be welcomed here.

See you soon in the game and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: