Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Spice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Special Spice Empty
PostSubject: Special Spice   Special Spice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Special Spice Locker11

"Hardrock" juice van Hammer sits in the Locker Room and speaks with somebody on his Cell Phone as Chris and his Camera team Walks by..........let`s listen to him

Special Spice Hardro19Well i know that.......I don`t really wantet this Chance........I just tought that this is an special Spice for my Feud with Mysterio..................Yes i know......................But,if the Vgm is giving me the Chance..........I must be stupid like Hell to let this one Pass away..................What? my Opponent...............I don`t know Him, I even don`t really know his right Name..........Matakrishna or........ Harry Kali or Kalilali or something like that................But it´s not really important.......I show him that he has nothing to Deliver,when he steps in the Ring with me, and walk easily in the next Round.............Hey, who knows ,maybe it`s me and Alex in the final...........Then i`ve got my special Spice........and a Title.............but now Honey, I`ve got some Work to do.....see you when i`m back Home.......................Bye."

Special Spice Chris119: Hardrock,Sorry for listening you Call......but who was this on the phone?

Special Spice Hardro19Chris...Who should this be..........my Wife..........i´ve talked to her about seta`s decision and the Tournamet. She´s my Battery and Power,when i´m empty...she load`s me up and when i´m done with myself.....she Patche`s me back to one Piece. Caroline I Love you.

Special Spice Chris119Ok! Thank you Juice and let`s see how your Qualifying Match goes.
Back to top Go down

Special Spice
Page 1 of 1