Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AC and DOFT Screw Job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigdaddykool
Wrestler
Wrestler

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-20

AC and DOFT Screw Job Empty
PostSubject: AC and DOFT Screw Job   AC and DOFT Screw Job Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Backstage Chris catches up with BDK to talk about his title match

Chris: DBK I wanted to ask you how you flet about your title match with DOTF???

BDK gives Chris a bad look...looks him up, then down

BDK: How do I feel? How do I feel? What are you an intern??? Asking stupid questions like that?

Chris: Ummmm, no sir? I was...I was....

BDK: Quit studern', son. I'll tell you exactly what's going on here. AC saved his little frat puppet again! AC should be a goalie with all the saves he does for his men.

Chris...step back a second with me and see what I see. Here I am standing over a beaten' battered DOTF with a bat in my hand. I looked at the bat..I looked at him. I looked at the bat...I looked and him. At that moment I decided...I did not want him to say he quit...I wanted to beat him till he said he retired.

Then Chris...imagine my suprise when the bell ran. Time ran out...on a championship match...and an "I Quit" match...please!

Chris: So you think you got screwed???

BDK: Nothing gets by you does it Chris? YES! I got screwed...my man Twister got screwed. Is this our proud champ here? Is this what he has been braggin" about?

Then there is a huge bang!!!

DOTF and David Stud just gave BDK and con"chair"to. AC and the rest of the Fraternity show

AC: So BDK...you really thing you're Kool??? Hog tie him boys and string him up

The Frat tie up BDK and have a rope through the rafters...the pull him up by his feet and he is dangling in the air

AC: This is a new event here at DAM...it's called wrestler pinata...and you're first! HAHAHA...I don't think I will be playing goalie on this one.

AC and the rest of the Frat all surround BDK and all have chairs

AC: Hey DOTF...since BDK is your best bud right now...why don't you take the first shot!

DOTF: Love to boss....hey BDK, I don't think you'll be making it to any Championship matches for a while! HAHAHAHA

With that DOTF takes a swing

Crash....then another crash...then another....then another....

The camera catches Twister leading a group of wrestlers to help save BDK...AC and the Frat run off.
Back to top Go down

AC and DOFT Screw Job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Backstage/Locker Room Area-
Jump to: