Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE THE PURE ELITE MEETS TO COMPETE!!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juice and the Launch Title-story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juice van Hammer
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Juice van Hammer

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Juice and the Launch Title-story Empty
PostSubject: Juice and the Launch Title-story   Juice and the Launch Title-story Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:24 pm

Juice and the Launch Title-story Locker12

Juice and the Launch Title-story Chris120I´m here in the Locker Room with "Hardrock" Juice van Hammer" ,who`s got something to say.........Hello Jucie..........what`s the Deal?

Juice and the Launch Title-story Hardro21I want our GM Anthony Christaensin remeber that i`ve got some infinished Business here on DAM.The Mysterio thing is over i think..........But the launch Titleshot i`ve earned at this feud? What`s with that.You`ve forgot it?? I know that you are a busy Man,But i don`t care..........I know that I don`t really wantet this Shot,but finally i earned it........... so AC what`s the Point were standin at...............when do i have my Title match.....and against who..........and finally..........How?

AC.................I´m waiting...............but not too long..........

see ya chris

juice van hammer walks away
Back to top Go down

Juice and the Launch Title-story
Page 1 of 1